Doomsday Part 5

I know, I am a terrible person but I got the time I needed to find my handgun. The remaining day I followed Michael Swann and kept a close watch. There was absolutely nothing. In the evening, I gave up.

Nothing unusual happened till maybe 2 am because I heard a slight click but thought it was a dream, so I went back to sleep. But in the morning when Don Baker knocked my door so hard, then I realized that something was not good.

"Helza open the door. Fast"

"How many times do I have to tell you Don? Please call me Helza Shine. Now, what is it?"

"Murder"

"What another one?"

Alas there was another bloody murder and the victim was none other than Michael Swann. He was shot by my handgun which also lay on the crime scene. My beautiful beast now is an evidence for the dumb detectives. It was worth a fortune! Another thing was Michael Swann. I did not kill him, somebody else did. Who was it and why?

I stood gazing at the dead body even after everyone left except Dave and Mr. Brown. Dave asked me,

"Young lady, why are you seeing the dreadful scene so hard?"

"Sir, this man spoke to me three days ago and I just cannot believe that he died." I said with my faked tears.

My age always comes in handy but someone was there who was clever enough to say, "You need to get out of here now. Take your tears with you and use them to find the culprit ha!"

It was rude even for me too but to avoid suspicion, I obeyed Mr. Brown. My handgun was found but Michael Swann was dead. Who took it in the first place? If it was Michael Swann then who killed him?