50

[Hyunjins pov]

Currently, my head was boiling. Even though it would have been worse if Felix kissed Chan cause I know Hyung likes him. AND I know Binnie Hyung and Chan Hyung is a thing BUT I'm not sure if Chan fully recovered from his feelings towards my Lix.

[No one's pov]

"You're alright Jisung?" Changbin asked the younger, but he didn't answer. Complete silence. Felix looked up from Hyunjin's chest to see if his twin was okay, but was met by a wide grin across Jisungs face.

When he turned to Jisungs boyfriend, he didn't look happy.
"S-sorry." Felix whispered to Minho, but he changed expression quickly. He didn't look angry anymore, he... Smirked?

"That was kinda hot." Minho said. Everyone's eyes widened.
"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, it looked hot when Felix and Jisung kissed." He repeated his answer clearly. (Istg this man)
"I-." Felix begun, but was quickly interrupted.
"Could you guys kiss again?" Minho asked.

What the fuck.

"I-." Felix started but turned silent. The whole friend group was silent. The only thing heard was the r&b music that Hyunjin turned on before. It only made the whole situation more tense.
"Are you insane?" Hyunjin asked his hyung.
"I've already seen my Lix kissing him once, I don't want him to do it twice." He continued.

"Jinnie, you're being possessive again..." Seungmin started but Jeongin slapped his hand over the mouth. The black haired male gave him a death glare before his grip on Felix tightened.

"Come on Hyun, admit that it was attractive." Minho started. Hyunjins gaze was attached to his hyung as he picked up Felix like a koala and went upstairs.
"Um... Should we continue?" Jisung asked.
"Finally you're back!" Jeongin squeaked as he gave the older a hug. The squirrel boy looked at everyone in confusion.

"Where's Hyunjin and Lixz?"

-

Heheheh

Next chapter won't be a smut cuz no.

But since I already have like 273682723 warnings in the description of this story, it will be a make out section. Now, if you're uncomfortable with that, please don't read it. <3

Also, this is quite short but so am I so that's kinda accurate.

I bought baekhyun and skz I am
You album and I didn't pull Woojin so I'm happy but then I realized that I've gotten chan on every skz album I've ever had...

Except from the one I didn't get photocards in hehe...

Nvm also the staff in the store got us free kpop posters cause he saw us at the kpop section (ily btw)

Sooooo I got a super big Kai poster HSHDJEJEJJWJDJRJDBD
Now it's on my door and he's haunting me I'm telling you 🌝

If you didn't see my TikTok, I'm literally turning Omni because of him/her?

AND WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE A TWICE MEMBER?!