21

[Hyunjin's pov]

"Is everything okay?"

"No."

"Why?"

"His dad is here."

I froze. Felix's abusive dad wanted to get to him again, but I'm not letting that happen.

"I called Taeyong and told him to come here." Jisung said quickly before he muttered out a "I'll continue to look for Felix" and then disappeared fast.

Me and Changbin hurried to follow him, helping him look for Lix.

[Taeyong's pov]

I got a call from Felix's friend and answered it immediately, thinking it was something serious since he only calls when it's something important.

"Hey Jisung, what's wrong?"

"It's Felix, you need to get to our school, fast."

"Okay, what happened?"

"His dad is here, looking for him, Chan and Minho already tries to stop him."

I was fiddling with my car keys the same time as we talked.

"Wait, who is Minho and Chan?"

"Oh sorry, um... It's Hyunjin's friends."

"Hyunjin? As in Jaehyun's brother?"

"Um.. Yes?"

"Oh god."

"What?"

"Hyunjin is going to get Jaehyun."

After that I hung up the call and immediately tapped on Jaehyun's contact on the phone. The signal started ringing and someone answered.

"Taeyong?"

"yes it's me."

"Why are you calling me?"

I ignored his question.

"Did Hyunjin call you?"

"Um, yes?"

I sighed in frustration.

"It was a false alarm, don't go there please."

I heard a scoff.

"I am already here, where are you?"

I froze. Now he thinks that I don't care about Felix. Fuck. I started my car and drove faster than a cheetah. (at least it felt like that)

When I arrived at the school building, I hurried to Felix's locker and got sight of the boy.

He was standing normal. He looked fine. I sighed in relief as I went up to him.
"Bokkie!" I yelled at him as I went up to the freckled boy. People started staring at me but I didn't care.
"Stop calling me that." He said quietly as he blushed slightly. I just chuckled nervously and continued speaking.
"We need to go, it's important." I said fast before I took a soft grip around his small wrists.

He winced in pain. My eyes widened as I looked down at his milky white arm, rolled up the sleeve carefully and saw it. The scars. Some where scabs and others where scars. But some of them looked kinda fresh and new. I gave him a worried look. I whispered with a worried tone.

"Why Lix, why?"

He couldn't answer before I interrupted him again.

"Anyways, we need to get outa here befo-"

It was loud footsteps and then a door smashing open.

"There you are."

-
Yes. Friday tmrw. That means chili nuts. And I love chili nuts. Wohooo.
See yah soon!
Baii <3