2

[present time]

Felix was on his way to school. He currently lived in Seoul since 2 years back. On the outside it looked like he had the perfect high school life, but it was the total difference. He gained a lot of friends during the first semester, but he hadn't told any of them about his dark past. He couldn't trust them yet.

He was the so called 'cute guy' that every student liked and wanted to be with, his friendgroup was not big, but he liked it that way.

While walking to school he scrolled through Instagram until he found a post that gained his attention.

@hwanghyunjin

🤍 5799  💬 793@hwanghyunjin sup everybody

🤍 5799 💬 793
@hwanghyunjin sup everybody

@seotrashbin hottie 🔥🔥
@hwanghyunjin @seotrashbin shut up
@hyunjinsheart you're so handsome ugh
@ilikestrawberrymilk_ ooh who's this snack?🤨
View more comments...

He just stared at the guy on the picture. He was really handsome.

Felix continued walking until he arrived at school. He walked to inside the big building and was met by a short boy with a bright smile on his face.
"Hey man!" Jisung said as he swung an arm around Felix's shoulders.
"Hey Ji!" The freckled guy replied with a heart warming smile. Jisung just gave him a soft smile as an answer before they walked to Felix's locker.

As they arrived, they met Seungmin and Jeongin, fighting about a strawberry milk.
"I bought it!" Their tall friend yelled.
"But I grabbed it first!" Their other friend yelled back. Felix and Jisung just sighed tiredly before the freckled one opened his locker.

After that the two boys separated ways because of different classes, Felix headed to his math class, and he hated math.

But when he went inside the classroom, his seat was taken by someone. He went up to the person.
"Excuse me, this is my seat." He said in a careful way, not wanting to argue with anyone. The guy on the seat just scoffed.
"Well not anymore." Felix sighed quietly and went to look for another seat.

Soon he spotted a seat next to a black haired guy.
"Hi, can I sit here?" The freckled boy asked. When the guy turned his face towards Felix, he was shocked.

It was the guy from Instagram.

-
sorry this is kinda short but I hope you'll like it. I have a test this week and I needed to study. nvm take care and remember to love yourself! <3