part 22: I have to

All the next week we were busy with finding Kai but he just showed up sometimes to hurt one of us but the thing is he never ever tried to come for me again. I knew I was safe but Kol was still worried. This last week he was over protective with me and our baby. At first it was cute but now I felt weak and it's annoying.

We went through a lot of hardships this past few days. Liz dies and Caroline turned off her humanity then Stefan brought her back and admitted his love for her.Elena took the cure so she's human again And guess who's in town now? My precious mother... Back from dead. I hate that woman she was ruthless and cheater when she was alive now she's back... great. I never contacted with her and because of her not trying too I told Kol and he compelled to her made her forget about me.

By the way today was Alaric and Jo's wedding day. I know Alaric tried to kill me once but he wasn't himself and me and Jo talked a lot all this past week and we grew closer. She's pregnant like me that's why we had a lot in discuss.
This morning I practiced a spell to hide my stomach I know my stomach is beautiful but I missed my un pregnant days so this is just for today although Kol was groaning all day about that spell may hurt the baby but I shush him with a kiss. I love him but swear to God if he say one more word I will choke him to death.

It was almost 6 pm and I was ready to go. I wore my long dress, put on a light make-up with some new shoes that Elena bought for me as a gift for coming back.
" Your style "

Kol was ready in his black suit at the front door and when he saw me he kissed my lips passionately

- God I'm never gonna use to your beauty.
I smiled and sat in the car beside him. We drove to the place wedding ceremony was held.

We arrived in time, I sat in the middle of Kol and Caroline although I didn't saw Bonnie and Matt around that makes me a little nervous but I let that go since we were at a wedding. Damon was Alaric's best man and Elena was Jo's made of honor.

I waved at Elena and she waved back smiling. Then I looked at Damon, he winked at me so I winked back. He looked handsome in a tie.
Alaric was standing nervous. I completely understood him.
The wedding song played and Jo came inside...she was gorgeous in that white dress. Alaric watched him with a big smile on his lips.
Jo stood in front of Alaric and took his hands. Reverend started the speech, Kol squeezed my hand as I stared in his eyes with love.