part 14: you're family now

The next morning I was packing my stuff when Stefan came in, he leaned to the door and watched me moving fast from side to side confused.
- Are we moving or something?
He asked and I looked at him for a second then got back to my work.
+ I am.
- what? Are you kidding?
He asked chuckling.
+ Sorry Stefan but this house is like an open bar now... I'll move to somewhere quitter.

He sighed.
- y/n this is your house...you can't just leave.
I picked up my backpack and moved it to my shoulder then I picked up my box with my left hand and got pass him.
+ Sorry Stefan...this is not like a house to me anymore...do whatever you want with my room.

I walked out with a final apologize look to Stefan, he didn't stop me just moved so I can walk outside, I saw Elena on the hallway but just ignored her...I didn't like what she was doing to my brothers.

After coming down from the stairs I turned around and watched the house for the last time before Damon pumped to me. Rebekah beside her at the front door, they both stared at me with raising eyebrows.

He tried to ask something but I walked away not giving him a chance just waving at Rebekah who just waved back with a little smile. These days I just feel closer with my boyfriend's family than my own.

I drove to my house with teary eyes, I put my stuff in the right places then grabbed myself a bourbon and relaxed a little without any vampire drama.

....
It was almost 8 PM and I realized that no one called me...it broke my heart cuz I thought I'm a little more important than this, besides Kol never called me after the ball, I could've seen the sorry look on his eyes last night so there were two possibilities here.
Someone might spell them to forget about me or there's a new drama on this town and I was more with the second one.

I was going to found out what happened and also I was bored in my house so decided to got ready and head to mystic grill for a glass of wine or something.

" Your outfit "

I saw Caroline at the front door and I was wanting to Go ahead and say hello but heard his phone conversation with Damon with my vamphearing and got shocked

- just do as I said...go ahead and dragg  him outside so Alaric can dagger Kol... it's easy...then all of them dies because of Esther's spell.

Caroline nodded and head inside to Klaus who was standing at the bar counter with Kol. I was angry and confused that I didn't thought about it straight and just walked towards her.
She was trying to affect Klaus with some kind of coquetry but I stepped aside and pulled away her arm.

+ Don't listen to her Klaus she's trying to get you outside so Rick can dagger Kol Esther did a connection spell for you all and now you're connected to each other if one of you dies all of you die...the whole family reunion was a trip.

I explained looking into Caroline's wide eyes. Klaus got angry and Kol watched us with awe.
- get off of me.
Caroline said and quickly ran away outside of the bar probably calling Damon telling him that their plan failed. I can't believe they tried to kill Kol...I mean I could understand them hating Klaus but killing their sister's boyfriend is just out of my league, am I really nothing to them?