part 21: I'm sorry

We opened our eyes still hand in hand.
- we did it.
Bonnie told smiling.
- we're in mystic falls... present time.
She continued and I laughed embracing Kol... I can't believe we're actually here. After five months...we did it. Tears filled my eyes while Kol kissed my cheek.
+ Let's go home then...
I said quietly and took Bonnie's hand with a wide smiled on my lips, she stared at me and nodded, chuckling. Mystic falls, I'm back.
.....

after our little time together Kai left us there, going home or something, me and Bonnie went to the Salvatore house. Everyone was there and when they saw me they ran to me and wrapped their arms around me tight. I cried over they're shoulders a lot although they were more surprised by my stomach than anything else. Stefan was so happy to becoming an uncle but Damon well...he was Damon he was worried that my mikaelson baby become like they're original family although that was fine by me... Elena said tonight it's Christmas night so I excuse myself and Kol...I had to go back home, the home that I left and didn't knew what happened to it in those five months although Kol said he slept in my room at my house these five last month cuz the sheets smelled like me.

When we got there I was expecting a dirty, dusty house but it wasn't that bad, Kol kept the house neat and clean so nothing changed much, it was kinda like the moment I've left.

I took a shower with Kol of course and then changed to something Christmasy... Caroline said that we have a party beside the Christmas tree in the hometown. I missed everyone here actually. I'd wish we could see my mikaelson family too but Kol told that they're not here right now trying to solve a problem with something on some town named new Orleans that they've found, I think it Klaus eventually found his own kingdom and finally leaves my little town alone, Kol said everyone are fine besides all the events that happened in this town when I wasn't around but we will see them for the Christmas Eve.
"Your outfit"

We arrived at the middle of the town in time, I found my friends and ran to them hugging them while Kol left to grab me something not alcoholic

We arrived at the middle of the town in time, I found my friends and ran to them hugging them while Kol left to grab me something not alcoholic. I hugged Caroline one more time.
+ I'm so sorry about Liz Cer...it's so daviestating.
He sighed and nodded. I knew Liz for a lot of years it was so hard knowing that we're losing her by cancer. She was there though speaking a Christmas speech. I'm happy that she uses her last days in happiness.
- it's good to have you here y/n.
Caroline said and I smiled, thanked her.

Everything went great that night...we danced, we ate and laughed all night. It was so good to be back. I missed everything here and at least for few hours we lived without drama but it got over soon when Damon called Elena.
- where are you guys?
- besides the Christmas tree why?
- *sighs* Kai is here...he killed his brother...lukas Parker.

My heart stopped by the name. But that can't be right, he promised me not to hurt anyone he said, he has changed, I promised Bonnie that he'll not make a problem, he used me as a way to come back, he crushed my trust.

Tears filled my eyes as Kol pressed my head to his chest, knowing how hard this is for me...this all is my fault... someone is dead because of me trusting a murderer.
Suddenly some one pulled me away from behind and started hitting me hard. I groaned in shock and pain, eventually I raised my head and give a look on her. She was so strong for a little girl.