Chapter 1

"Worship"

Devils had started another little war against the fallen, they thought that the fallen are defenseless oh just how wrong they are. it was a one sided massacre in the favor of the fallen. With hundreds of sacred gear users from the devil's side, that are humans thats slaved to their devil master's.

1 man faced an entire army of one faction, he was nicknamed as the Divine Reaper due to his scythe that has a color pallete of gold, yellow and white and brown as the hilt.

Several millenniums passed and the sparks of war was gone, and the wrath of the reaper cant be felt again. he was now regarded as a myth and was told at the younger devils as the boogeyman to the their kind, be a good kid or the reaper will reap your soul away with his holy scythe.

...
..
.

That was what he did after izuku awakened from his 2 year coma due to his body being repaired with the piece of God's body and his body fully consume the arm and made it into his own. Biologically speaking he was now a son/clone of the God of the Bible. that arm was the God of the Bible that was cleave from him when he fought trihexa and when he arrived at the battlefield in the great war he throws it down and azazel saw the opportunity for an experiment with God's arm.

Its been 2600 years after the second  war and a few hundred of years after the devil coup d'etat. Sirzechs Lucifer lead the young devils back then so that they could overthrow the ruthless old devils from their power in the under world.

He was a hero in the whole underworld, The title of lucifer was given to him by the people he saved from the old days of the underworld.

Meanwhile, humanity was destroyed and the remaining ones are rebuilding it back from the stone age until a few millennia humanity was somehow back on its feats and sadly the phenomenon known as quirks stopped since the ones that remained back then are unfortunately all quirkless and the new humans didn't evolved and gain quirks. they just became normal.

...
..
.

Izuku Lucifer was now in Kuoh, a little town thats about an hour next to tokyo. it was just a little town but he knew that it was the hotspot for supernatural activity. and yes he now replaced his last name with the former angel's name just to have a good nickname in the grigori while being a cadre class. since its not a bad idea considering lucifer was once an angel who fallen from grace but became a devil due to god casting a curse on him that he will burn in hell for all of eternity. but guess what, he died in the great war along with his father and creator the now deceased God of the Bible.

Back to izuku, he bought a house in a good area and his neighbors was the hyoudou's who has a very perverted child much to izuku's annoyance since this child whenever near him would talk about breat and his dream of becoming a harem king.