Vicious

Paring: Mafia gang leader Irene x fem reader_______________________Warnings: violence, kidnapping, minor use of drugs, your daughter looks very much like Irene when she was a baby, violence, ooh, use of Russian roulette, breeding kink, breeding, u...

_______________________
Warnings: violence, kidnapping, minor use of drugs, your daughter looks very much like Irene when she was a baby, violence, ooh, use of Russian roulette, breeding kink, breeding, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it, they're married), rough sex, oral sex (Irene receiving), cum-eating, cum play, impreg kink, crying during sex yep, and since Irene's too sexy she must be cuffed, ah, and blindfolded too lmao, you kind of take control of the first half of it but Irene wants control so she breaks them and fucks you to oblivion-
_______________________
Synopsis: As a godmother, she has a gang under her control and with her influence, no one would dare conspire against her, and no one harms the mother of her child.
_______________________

A/N: Word count, *cries in 19, 013 words*
Please leave your comments on this one, this one broke me. Enjoy reading = )

Part 2 of The Arrangement

_______________________

"The view is wonderful," You praised as you stand before the wide balcony of the hotel you helped established with your eldest sister, Kang Hanna. The older woman chuckled and grasped your shoulders, "Seulgi also added a bit of her style in gardening, she thought you might like it."

Kang Hanna, the eldest among the four of you, wore a blue dress suit, her short hair swayed freely, her skin pale as snow, and her eyes: dark brown. But don't let the cheerful facade fool you, despite being the one who leads and guides you with your mother's company, she too is the grand heiress to your father's gang. The woman who can exterminate anyone with a snap or a simple command. Azrael, the Angel of Death as the other gangs whispered, though the woman before is different, she had the same kind smile she showed you before leaving Korea to take charge of your mother's branch in California, USA seven years ago. And now, she's with you.

Hanna paced around the board room showing the view, her hands brushing against the marble columns of the hotel. "I'd figure I'd help you open this as a gift from me to you." She said with a kind smile, "It's the least I can give for being away for so long."

You shook your head sideways, "No, no need for that Hanna. You're here now, that's what matters."

The short-haired woman pursed her lips as she turns to you and held your hand, intertwining it with her fingers. "But I missed the wedding," She mumbled. "And that was two years ago."

Right, two years ago you married a woman named Irene Bae, or infamously known as 'Belladonna'. Irene was officially crowned as the godmother of the Cosa Nostra and as the only daughter of the gang, she has to take over once her father retired. You smiled fondly at the eldest, "But you're here now..."

She rolled her eyes, "You said that two times already."

A carefree laugh escapes your plump lips, "I know, never hurts to remind you that you're here with the entire family now, eh?"