Greedy (Alpha's den pt 2)

Pairing: (GP) Alpha Irene x fem reader

Warnings:  marking, knotting, creampie, unprotected sex. (Alright peeps, wrap it up-)

___________________________

Maybe it was her hormones, maybe her rut was near approaching. But what ever the reason was, she wants you. And she wants you now.

____________________________

A low hum escapes Irene's lips, her eyes trained on you as you tell the waiter both of your orders. You're currently at a restaurant, a dinner date to be exact. After that night Irene wanted to know more of you.

You are her luna after all. 

Once done, the waiter left, leaving you and Irene alone again, she gives you a soft smile, "I heard the food is great here, so I wanted to try it with you." She bashfully states while rubbing the back of her neck. 

Your heart softened at her statement, to your friends, she seemed like a detached lover. But to you she was always there, making sure to keep you safe, if you've eaten breakfast, lunch or dinner. 

Heck, she even sneaked in your apartment window because she said that she missed you despite meeting just an hour ago. (And it'll be something you won't admit, but you find it cute when she does that.) 

After eating Irene already had her arms around you, nuzzling and kissing your neck, she's scenting you again. 

The drive back to your apartment went on smoothly, except for one thing that Irene can't pinpoint. Once you arrived at your door, you felt her tug the sleeve of your blouse. 

"Can I stay with you?" She asked, her tone careful, as if treading through a barrier. 

You turn to her with a smile, "Of course you can stay with me Irene, we're mates, right?" 

Irene's eyes lit up, her lips formed to a smile, and excitedly dragged you to your room. You both sat on the couch as the overlapping noise of the TV basked the two of you. 

Irene's ever so wandering arms circled around your waist as you lean against her warmth. She stroke your hair gently, her comforting warmth and her gentle pats unexpectedly put you to sleep. 

___________________________

Irene could've sworn that she heard faint snores, she craned her head to get a better view of your face to ensure that she's right. 

And she is, you've actually fallen asleep. You had a peaceful look on your face, your chest heaving up and down as you sleep. 

Irene's heart swelled with love and adoration, she's happy to have you as her mate. You were everything she never knew that she needed. 

The moment she laid eyes on you at the club, she wanted to have you, claim you, get to know more about you. 

Sighing in content, she gently carries you in bridal style up to your bed and gently lay you on top of the soft mattress.