The Big Question: Part II

"See you guys later, I hope you all had a good lesson and pray you've all got this done by the time you come back to class!" Mr Cross announces over the finishing bell, my mind telling me that the wait will be now over and that I'll be able to find out exactly what they all have planned.

So with Noah and Amelia breaking away from me once we reach the locker area and they're finally able to finish their conversation for now, I'm digging around in my bag for something light to eat before sensing a presence behind me.

Spinning around to see Ankara grinning at me with beaming aquamarine eyes and matching smile, we give each other the traditional hug like the other girls in the group until breaking away and instantly I'm demanding what the secret group chat is about.

"Ah, they shouldn't have even told you that! Remind me to kick their asses when they get back." she informs me with a pointed pale finger in my direction, my eyes peering so deeply into hers that I'm fixated on the hazel rings around her irises.

"I will do no such thing considering they at least gave me something." I grin evilly back and earn a slap on the arm.

"Ouch!"

"Watch it young lady!"

"Alright Jesus! What's with all the women mothering me in the group today, are you all close to your periods or something? Any hidden pregnancy-" another slap cuts me off as she's casually running a hand through her wavy baby pink hair.

"As a matter of fact no, that was yesterday and as of today I have finished." she shoots back nonchalantly which has me instantly walking away from her with her sadistic cackle following me.

"Hang on at least help me find Dalton!" she calls after me with the sound of her running feet accompanying me, my eyes rolling as I cease my movement to wait for her to catch up.

"Fine just lead the way." I sigh while pointing for her to do so; her thanking me with a nod and slowing her pace so we're able to talk yet get there fast so we're not wasting time.

"Good he should be coming out of class now and the best thing is, he has the same class after recess so he can just bring his things with us to our spot." she informs me as if it's a plus side, I only see it as more walking to be honest, though I laugh when I notice her having a bit of struggle stopping her hair from yanking on her septum piercing.

Indulging her on how Amelia had the same problem and she fixed it with tying it up, Ankara does just that only into a bun this time, my eyes catching her largish stretchers that happen to have fake blood in them.

Wishing that mine would hurry up and come in the mail, we are greeted by Dalton halfway to where Ankara said he'd be and turn on our heels to make our way back to our hangout spot. That and hopefully relieve me of the pain of wondering what the fuck they're planning. But I doubt that because they did say after school was the go.

Meeting Blair, Mitch, Amelia and Noah at our spot, I demand where Esther, Beau and Liam are, my heart skipping a beat at the mention of Liam's name yet I'm instantly calming it down in favour of acting casual about it.

"Turns out Esther and Beau wagged to go and smoke con-"

"More like fuuuck!" Dalton yells across Blair who earns a high five from Noah and Mitch.

"Real nice guys." I state bluntly before folding my arms and waiting for the sneaky cigarette to come my way.

"Well they probably won't be back for the rest of the day so we have permission to tell you what we sort of have planned. That and Liam is also gone to sort out something for the party. So turns out you don't have to wait until after school to find out what we have planned for you!" Ankara adds with a beaming smile once everyone is calmed and ready to listen.