Chapter 21

8:00am, start of classes.

our classes are not in a fixed schedule, which means classes can start anytime, or maybe later than the expected time, so me and Irene are in the hallways, and  i'm fixing my books in my locker.

"Y/n, you look so happy right now, what's new?" she asked while she typed something in her phone.

"i have some great news to tell you, but i don't think right now is the right time" i replied to her while making a pile of my books.

"pleasee i wanna know about ittt!!!" she squealed like a baby, i laughed at her cuteness.

"as much as i want to, you can't, and it's kinda hard to explain it on this kind of situation, if i do then you really won't understand much" i replied to her while i closed my lockers with my padlock.

"well, okay, i understand, but anyways, your mental health is improving so much, and i like it" Irene said with a smile, then wrapped her arms to mine.

" well it's all because of my therapist, he's helping me so much with my mental health, and i'm thankful for him" i said while we took steps forward to the other hallway

"really? what's his name?" she asked, and filled with curiosity.

"his name is Doc. Jin, and i have an appointment with him later, wanna come with me to the hospital?" i asked her, she smiled at me and nodded her head like a kid, she's so cute.

"yes, yes of course!" she replied with a smile, i nodded my head then we went to our classroom together.

-

at the hospital

I'm on the way in the hospital therapy center with my bestfriend, Irene, she wanted to meet my therapist, and thank him for my improving mental health, so we're on the way to the therapy center, and we talked on the way through.

"so, where's his room?" she asked while she admired the architecture of the hospital, it's pretty.

it's on this side, let's  take  the elevator" i replied, she nodded her head then we went straight to the elevator, i clicked the 3rd floor and it's on room 67.

we went out of the elevator and we walked through the cold and empty hallway of the therapy center room, and we went to the therapy room, and now we're at door 67, i knocked on the door.

-

Third Person's POV.

"y-y/n, y-you're here, a-and you're with someone..." Doc. Jin said  with a shocked tone, and laid his eyes on the person Y/n is with right now, Irene kept quiet and looked down as soon as she saw Jin.

"yes Doc. Jin" Y/n said with a smile, while Jin showed her a small smile, but his eyes remained to Irene, while she just held Y/n's hand, he guided them inside.

"so Doc. Jin, she's my bestfriend that i'm talking about" she faces her palm hands to her as a welcome gesture, and Irene just smiled, but she doesn't look like she wants to talk.

"oh yes, i-it's her, and what is she doing here?" he asked 

"i-i just want to thank you for Y/n's improving mental health" Irene said in a calm tone, and looked directly into his eyes, Jin nodded his head and soon cut eye contact with her.

"oh, that's not a problem at all, it's my job to help and support her" Doc. Jin said in a cold tone, and flipped onto his pages of papers, then went to his desk to get something, Irene just kept her legs closed, and held Y/n's hand tightly.

"Irene, is there something wrong? do you feel uncomfortable?" Y/n asked, Irene instantly looked at her and slowly nodded her head as a yes.

"why?" Y/n asked in a suspicious tone/

"i-i really have to go now, i-i forgot that my mom needs my assistance right now" her voice stuttered.

"well, okay, take care, and goodbye" Y/n said, Irene said the same thing then went to the door and went outside, as soon as Irene left to the door, Doc. Jin stopped whatever he was doing, and gave a sigh.

-

"uhm, so do you and Irene know each other?" Y/n asked Jin, while they're on the couches while doing some check ups.

"u-uhm, why is that?" Jin asked in a calm tone.

"nothing really, you and her seem to be so awkward to each other" Y/n replied, Jin didn't replied to her anymore and continued to flip the pages of the informations.

-

after the therapy sessions.

Jin's POV.

what does she have to do here with Y/n? wait, she's her best friend, and she just went here to say thank you to me, but what does she have to do here with us? 

Irene, she was my ex-girlfriend for almost 3 years, she was like my soulmate, and i thought she's gonna end up happily with me, but i was wrong the entire time, and, we just broke up like 6 months ago, the impact of our breakup hitted me hard, and just seeing her again makes my heart broken.

the whole reason why we broke up was, i caught her cheating on me, with her long time boybestfriend, she said it was just an accident, but i'm not dumb, i saw everything, the way she held him sexually, and lots more.

i've forgotten about her, and her existence now, and we're in good terms, but not like before, but i'm glad i'm finally with Y/n now, but she looks suspicious about us.

end of Jin's POV.