Chapter 3

lunch break, 9:00am.

"Y/n, can you stay here in the class, just for 5 minutes?" my professor asked me in a nice tone, I looked up at him and nodded my head.

students started to leave the classroom, some were preparing their stuffs for the other subjects, and some preferred to stay in the classroom, then I was told to come near to his desk.

"Y/n, are you okay? you look so pale?" Professor Hoseok asked in a concerned tone and looked at me.

so he notices it too?

"y-yes, everything's fine Professor, there's nothing to worry about" I said in a calm tone, but there really is.

" well, okay Y/n, just tell me when there's something bothering you, I'm here to help" he shows me a small smile, I nodded my head and he gave me the permission to leave to the cafeteria.

I went out of the classroom, and saw Irene waiting for me on the side, I went up to her and she asked me.

"what did you and Professor talked about?"

"he asked me why was I so quiet, and pale, that's it" I said in a cold tone.

"welp, you'll get through it soon, the process might take long but trust me, you will" she smiled at me, she took my hand and we went to the cafeteria.

while at the cafeteria.

while I was taking a bite from my burger, I noticed a person on the side of the cafeteria door outside, he looked familiar.

at first, I didnt really gave a fuck but, he really does look familiar, who is he?

I tried to move my sitting position to see who it was, but, he was gone, that's weird.

I continued to bite my burger, until I felt like I need to go to the bathroom, so I excused myself from Jennie and went to the bathroom.

the hallway sign said the bathroom is on the other side of the hallway, what?

I got confused and just followed what the sign says, but I couldnt find it at all.

"ugh finally" I said in between my breaths and saw 2 doors infront of me, it's probably the bathroom, I went to the door on the left and held the door handle.

but when I was about to.....

a man was about to walk out in the same door but not until I accidentally hit myself on his chest, shit!

"o-oh I'm so sorry" we both said it in unison, I took some steps backwards from him, this is so awkward.

I observed him, he's handsome, and my height was upto his chest, and he's wearing a blue polo button up sleeve right now, it looks like he's a doctor, or someone who works here.

"u-uhm are you okay?" the man asked, I looked up and nodded my head

"h-how about you sir? did I hurt you?"I asked in a concerned tone, this is so embarrassing.

"n-no, not at all, just be careful next time, are you going to the girl's bathroom?"

did he just read my mind?

"y-yes" I nodded my head.

"ohh, this is the boy's bathroom, the girls' bathroom is on the right door" he pointed at the other door

"ok, thank you sir" I bowed at him, and went straight to the girl's bathroom.

gosh Y/n that was so embarrasing..

______________________

time skip...

"Y/n what took you so long?" jennie asked.

"I got lost in the huge hallways, and also accidentally bumped into a man's chest while I was about to go to the bathroom, I thought it was the womens' bathroom" I said in an annoyed tone, she started to chuckle at me.

" wait really? who did you bump into?" she asked

" I forgot to ask his name, but he was wearing a uniform, and I think he works here, too glad I didnt spill anything on him" I replied back.

"did you got hurt?"

"no, not really, I'm just so clumsy, that guy probably hates me for that" I said in a sad tone, she chuckled and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"hey, accidents happens frequently, and we dont really mean it when it happens, so dont feel sad about it" she replies back.

I'm such an over thinker, I overthink on everything, I just hate my anxiety.

"it's time for us to go back" Jennie stares at her wrist watch, I nodded my head and we left the cafeteria.

an over thinker, that's how I define myself.