house horrors - part 2

tw: murder and blood

They both conceded and walked to the designated areas. After all were done, they walked back up to where the kitchen and living room was, only to be shook by a scream.

"AA!" Tubbo loudly screeched as he jumped, pointing to Ranboo.

"What?" Ranboo stood awkwardly while carrying the items he grabbed from the basement.

"SLENDERMAN!"

Ranboo sighed and turned to Jack. "Did Tommy offer him a bottle?"

"Most likely, yes."

The tall teenager rested his hand on Tubbo's shoulder. "C'mon Tubbo, let's get you to sleep."

-

"They all are asleep, or at least put in bed. Are you guys tired?" Wilbur asked as he exited Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity's room.

Phil, Eret, Ranboo, Jack, and Niki shook their head. They were sober, and somehow still wide awake.

"I guess we can just talk until we are asleep. It's 12am anyway." Ranboo shrugged while putting down his plastic bottle of water.

"Okay," Eret stared off into the distance, past Jack's shoulder. "What do you guys wanna talk about?"

"Sex-"

"PLEASE NO, THERE'S A MINOR HERE-"

"I'm fiiiine"

Hours passed, and through random talking, the 6 still couldn't sleep. Their eyes were wide open while sat at the marble counter in the kitchen, a lantern in front of them.

While Wilbur sung some chill songs on his guitar, a loud thump was heard from upstairs, followed by a loud scream.

"What was that?" Ranboo questioned as he slowly looked at his surroundings.

"A scream you American fuck," Jack grumbled, then laughed. Niki nudged him in the elbow as a quick response.

The six then decided to walk upstairs with a flashlight or drink in each hand. Once they arrived to the designated room, Dream, Bad, Tommy, and Techno were already huddled at the door.

Wilbur pushed them aside only to see Foolish unconscious on the floor with blood flowing out of his chest. His head also had a few scars on it. Puffy was sat beside him.

"What the fuck- what happened? Why- why is there- what- is he dead-? I-"

"I was at the bathroom for a few minutes- and- and walking back I heard a loud thump. Then I rushed here- as fast as I could, and I see this. THIS."

Niki pushed Bad to the side to see what was happening, and as soon as she saw Foolish, she walked out to where the telephone was.

Niki quickly picked up the telephone and dialed in 911, but was stopped by the sudden noise of thunder. She looked outside to see lightning flashing all over the sky. That wasn't the only thing that was shocking.

(idk how to put it in words but basically niki tries to call 911 etc etc and then it gets schocked  or sumn like when joyce byers from stranger things gets a call then her phone breaks/shocks or sumn IDKK BUT YEAH THATS WHAT I MEAN HAHA)

Back to where Foolish's room is, no, was, Wilbur kneeled down to pick up a small piece of paper on Foolish's chest that was the same size of the paper he examined earlier.

It was the same. Same as before.

Blood was smudged in the corners. Blood also covered parts of the middle of the paper. But the words this time weren't BLACKOUT. It was MURDER EACH NIGHT.

Wilbur looked closely and noticed it was kind of like Dream's handwriting. He didn't notice it with the first scrap of paper, but now he did. Will turned to the Floridian and shone the bright light into his eye, causing him to flinch.

"Stop. Stop it. My eyes are burning."

"What the fuck is this, Clay?" Wilbur dragged out his real name. He then pulled out the paper he had earlier from his pocket and showed it to Dream.

"Bitch what the fuck- that's not me! Wh-? I wouldn't write that you weirdo! I didn't even KILL Foolish!" Dream snapped with a frustrated face.

"Where's George?"

"What?"

"Where's George, your little lovebird-"

"AT THE BATHROOM. Why are you guys looking at me like that? I didn't do anything!"

"At the bathroom?" Techno questioned. "There's only one bathroom in this house Dream. There's no way George is at the bathroom right now when Puffy was there MINUTES ago. Otherwise, he would've been letting out his nasty millennial juices outside."