Scars - dream smp/tommyinnit

Scars 

warning: blood, murder, death (angsty)
a/n: short oneshot. lowkey thinking this is cringe but i hope you like it :)
*in dream smp*
please read warning before reading! they can trigger you!

"Dream, we can stop this, we can settle in peace, just please-" Y/n's rant got cut off by Dream sliding a diamond sword inside of their torso, causing them to collapse while blood drips out of their bare body.

"Dream what have you done?!" Tommy screams while he breaks down to the grass, kneeling right next to Y/n's body.

"Hope you have a fun time with Y/n," Dream pulled out his sword out of Y/n's body, causing more blood to spill out. "Oops, nevermind. They're gone now."

Dream walked away, laughing, while his creepy mask covered his face. He dragged the sword on the floor while blood was on the tip, causing the blood to spread on the grass.

As Dream left the plains, Y/n was still partly conscious, tears slowly dripped from their eyes. Memories flashed through their head rapidly as they started to fade. The wounds in Y/n's body started to get numb. It was finally going to end.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, Y/n.." Tommy confessed between sobs, thinking Y/n wasn't going to answer because of the pain they were in.  "I'll get revenge for you. Don't worry."

Y/n softly hummed in response as their eyelids started to flutter. Seeing black when you blink, it was the last time.

"Y/n?" Tommy's voice faded out.

"C'mon Y/n, please, I'll get you help just hold on! Me and Tubbo can't do this without you-" Tommy sobbed out while gripping onto Y/n's arm. the tears from his precious precious eyes dripped onto Y/n's sweater, covered in blood. Their breathing got slower, and slower, until it stopped.

That was when the world stopped spinning around the bright bare sun.

Tommy spent that night laying next to Y/n's corpse. He eventually fell asleep. He didn't know what he could do without Y/n. It was going to be painful without Y/n. Tommy could never see the world the same.

367 words