Just then Ian's hands gripped my thong and my eyes fluttered close as he pulled it down till I was bare to him. I gasped as I felt my wetness drip between my legs. "You're so wet for me sweetheart" Ian purred.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him, staring down at me, his eyes gleaming with lust and desire. He was kneeling there, fully dressed while I was fully naked on the bed.

"So unfair" I mumbled and Ian's lips twitched up. "You want me?"

"How dare you ask that?" I grumbled and grabbed him by his collar, pulling him down to me. Ian chuckled and crashed his lips on to mine, capturing them in a kiss while I fumbled with his shirt buttons.

I unbuttoned the shirt and Ian helped me remove it, tossing it to the floor. I braced my hands on his bare chest, touching his perfectly sculptured upper body as he kissed me harder and faster, his hands roaming down my body. He cupped my bottom and pulled my hips off the bed, locking my legs around his waist. Then he began moving up and down, rubbing his hardeness against my soft spot and a loud moan broke through me. "Ian" I was desperate. I needed him.

"Sweetheart" He whispered in his husky voice. "I fear I have something to say that might ruin our mood.

"I'm gonna go get the kitchen knife now"

Ian let out a soft laugh and stopped his actions, almost making me whimper. He slightly pulled up and faced me, his face serious. "I don't have condoms in my house"

My eyes widened for a brief moment and then my chest rumbled with soft laughter. "Ahh virgin boy, of course. Don't worry" I caressed his hair. "I'll take a morning after pill"

A smirk twisted in his lips. "If it doesn't work, it's completely alright" He winked and I chuckled. "Stupid Kingston"

Ian smiled and pushed himself off the bed, coming to a standing position. I was about to ask what he was doing when he unbuckled his belt. My breath hitched. He removed his pants first and then went to pull down his boxers. He glanced at me, feeling my hungry gaze on him. He cocked an amused brow and slowly pulled down his boxers, his gaze still on me. His big hard member came out and heat flushed in my cheeks.

I swallowed. Hesitantly, I reached out and trailed my fingers down his length and Ian closed his eyes as he enjoyed it. I stroked it up and down and Ian let out a low moan.

I went to close my hand around his length but Ian gripped my wrists. "Another time sweetheart" He purred. "I don't plan on cumming anywhere else but inside you"

My cheeks reddened and I retrieved my hand. Why am I the one blushing like a virgin?

As if Ian read my thoughts a small smile twitched in his lips.

Then he climbed on to the bed, knelt between my legs and hooked them over his shoulders. I gasped, realising what he was going to do. "Ian" I breathed. He gazed up at me through his long lashes and a devious smirk settled in his lips. Then he lowered his head and the first flick of his tongue set me on fire. He stroked gently at first and then slid his tongue inside me. My vision blurred and I twisted my fingers into the covers, writhing in pleasure as his tongue plunged inside and withdrew, then repeated. All sensations fled and I moaned, louder and louder.

He continued and on the final stroke I screamed his name as climax shattered through me.

"Ian" I rasped, panting heavily for air. I wanted him. Now. "Ian"

Ian understood my plea and moved up, placing a soft kiss on my lips. "You ready?" He asked and I nodded impatiently. He spread my legs wider and settled between them. Then in one single stroke he plunged inside me and I gasped, gripping his back. He stilled inside me, letting me adjust. He gave another kiss to my lips and rested his forehead on mine, our eyes so close that I could see a little green in his blue eyes.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, searching my eyes for any pain.

I smiled faintly. "No" I raised my lips to meet his and our mouth met in perfect symphony, warm and passionate.

Then he slowly withdrew several inches and plunged again, this time diving a bit deeper, still uncertain whether he was hurting me. "Ian you're not hurting me" I said quietly and felt a peck on my lips. Then in another thrust he slid deep inside me and I gasped, fisting his hair as his fullness overwhelmed me. He gathered me in his arms and began thrusting into me again in a seductive rhythm that had me mad with want.

I closed my eyes and arched my back, moving my hips along with him, the wet sound of his member leaving and entering me filling the room. I clunged onto him and breathed his name as I met his gentle yet ravenous strokes that brought me into an ecstasy.

The muscles in his back rippled and bulged. He began moving faster, kissing my neck, sucking on the tender skin as he pounded into me. Each thrust broke loud moans from my lips as pleasure erupted in me. I gripped him tightly as he thrusted into me faster and harder until I clenched around him, my nails digging into his back and then release tore through my body. I moaned loudly as I came, my back bowing. Then in another mighty thrust Ian found his own release and he groaned as he came inside me, wetness pooling down.

Silence fell, interrupted only by our panting.

Ian smiled and tucked a strand behind my ear. "That was the best experience in my life so far"

I chuckled.

He pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Glad I waited for you"

As he said it something twisted in my chest. As if this intimate moment, our joined bodies finally unlocked something inside me. Pushed it to the edge till it poured all over my heart and my body.

Looking into his deep blue eyes my breath hitched as I realised what it was.

What I'd been feeling all along but refused to put a name to it.

And now it was as clear as the day and I embraced it with open arms.

A small smile curled in my lips as I stared at the man before me.

And in that moment I knew,

I love him.

Next update:- 9/8/21