"Did you wake up with it?"He asks his finger continuing its journey around my cut.

"No,"I respond.

"Was it a knife?"He asks.

"Yes,"I feel a blush creep up my neck at his question.He nods his head in an understanding  not pushing it any further.

  We stay there for an hour,talking about what felt like everything about how we've changed to how our week was spent.

  "That one looks like a bunny."I point up at the cloud as it moves slowly.Alex and I were both laying on the table now letting the cold sensation tingle our skin.Wed been like this for a good five minutes watching the clouds pass above our heads.

"It looks more like a flaccid penis."Alex argues staring at the cloud I was pointing to.

"Where do you see a dick?"I ask.

"Cock your head to the right."He commands and I listen.I shift my head so I'm looking at the bunny cloud from the right side.

"Huh,it does look a dysfunctional dick."I agree."But if you look straight up at it you see a bunny."

"That one looks like a sea shell!"Alex point to one a good three clouds after our penis bunny cloud.

"What kind of sea shell looks at that?"I ask scuffing my eyebrows trying to find a why how the small cloud represented a shell to him.

"Those weird tube like shells that you can hear the ocean through."Alex explains thinking of the name.

"You mean a conch shell?"I ask trying to keep down the laughter building in my chest.

"Yeah those shits."He chuckles before his eyes trail after the cloud as it moved across the sky.

"I need to get going."I respond something in my head clicking me back into the real world."my shift starts in ten minutes."I go to say.Normally I would be there almost an hour early but not today.

"I'll drive you there."Alex offers.

"You don't need to you can just take me home and I'll get there myself."I explain not wanting him to do more then he has to.

"I'll drive you to work."He insists."You'll be late if I don't"I nod my head caving in before we both leave the table and make our way to his car.

The drive stays silent as I keep my head turned toward my window.

It was when Alex's hand came to rest over my hand that I turned to look at him.

With one hand on stirring wheel and the other being held in mine.

"Do you remember when you thought it would be fun to sign us both of us up for summer camp?"He asks chuckling lightly.

"It was a good idea."I correct him.

"You weren't the one that ended up with ants in their briefs."He argues.

"Maybe if you would've showered like a normal person then,you wouldn't have attracted ants."I argue back.

"Maybe I would have showered if I hadn't seen a huge ass spider my first night there!"He laughs out again.