"Just keep holding my promise, kay? trust me you wont survive to see the end of the day if you go on with it" He said trying to convince izuku to stop with his non sense but it fall on deaf ears.

"Where is their base?" his smirk for a long time was gone, the mask of happiness he was wearing was gone.

"What? didnt you hear what i say? I said you will die if you continue with this." He replied to izuku who was still determined.

"Azazel, as the remaining favor a have left from you. tell me where their house ir territory is, this is my final winning bet for you to comply after this we're quits." Azazel moves his hand through his pocket. a device was in his hand now he meddles with it a bit and he gave it izuku.

"Here! I reassigned the destination to the Bael Household. after you got there a paper will come out of that and it will be your return ticket but after the moment you arrive use your quirk to destroy the artifact." Said azazel

"Hmm why?" Izuku replied a little confused.

"They will trace it back to me and another great war may come at our doorsteps. and i cant have that so please go with caution and do what i just say." After azazel said that he pushed a button on the artifact while izuku was holding it.

"Come back alive, Hope of Humanity" with that, izuku disappears by becoming particles as a magic circle below absorbs it all.

...
..

Izuku arrived at the office of the head of the bael household, and he was currently filling up some papers. one particular paper was a consent paper for marriage between zeoticus gremory and venelana bael. that marriage paper made him use one for all around his body. anger in his eyes when the man signed the paper and didn't realise his presence.

He wasted no time, izuku went for violence and punched the occupied man straight in the face. knocking his nose in causing it to cave in.

"Arghhhhhh my nose! guards! guards arrest this man!"

"Wait the device!" The said device vomits out a piece of paper and izuku took it. and smashed the artifact at the mans face and caused it to break on impact like the mans face.

"Help! Guards!" Marching sounds of deep footsteps can be heard outside the door and the said door breaks down and a spear sliced it into pieces.

"Sir! we are here w-" he didn't continue and saw the threat to the master's life and goes after izuku.

Izuku dodge the blows that the head officer throws at him. the sound of a metal and a bare fist clashing can be heard well the fist was stronger than any metal so that figures why it makes sounds when against metal.

"I wont let you get in my way!" He punched the guard in the cheek which leaves a dirty cut that split the mans left jaw.

"Agh!aghhh!" The now left cheekless man speaks incoherently.

"Your next! geezer!" He goes for the old man with the intent to kill, OFA 100% ready for impact.

But someones voice stopped him,

"Stop it izuku, please just stop..." She unwilling said while tears are in her eyes.

Izuku stopped, her voice soothe his anger and he was about to go to her but as he was walking at her direction and slowly going closer.

"I miss you vene-" A bone chilling sound can be heard, as izuku's stomach was pierced by the old man who coated his hand with powerful mana condensation that let him pierce some with a very high durability.