The tears pooling my eyes finally fell down my cheeks as I uncovered this side I've never seen from Jungkook before.

I never knew he could cry like that.

Jungmin was crying just as hard as Jungkook too, and I felt more tears flowing down my cheeks when I felt warm hands of a mother engulfing me from Mrs. Jeon.

Muffling my sobs into my palms, I occured to me that I never heard Jungmin cried hard like that.

It felt like he finally showed his weak side.

All his laughters and giggles he gave me before was him being strong for me.

My baby was being all strong just for me, knowing that I needed that laugh from him so that I could keep myself happy.

My baby.

Jungmin, my little baby.

Crying as hard as the two at the realization that just hit me, it sure took us a while to calm down.

The dinner was delayed, but all of us needed that crying out of our chests, for the sake of everyone's happiness.

Jungmin fell asleep in Jungkook's arms after that, and he clung onto Jungkook's jacket hard even in his sleep, making us forget the idea of separating him from the alpha.

We ate dinner in silence due to the sleeping baby, but it was comfortable silence.

--

"Your coffee," sitting on the couch with a little space between us, I looked at how Jungmin kept staring at Jungkook's face, being too attached to the alpha even at first meet.

"Thank you," he took it with one hand since the other was secured behind Jungmin's back, and Jungkook brought his eyes towards Jungmin as well after seeing me do so.

As result, it earned a hearty cackle from the little boy, and both of us smiled effortlessly due to that simple sound.

"He knows," I muttered after taking a sip of my own coffee, eyes never leaving the boy who refused to detach himself from Jungkook even after he woke up.

"I guess so,"

"Do you hate him?" just wanting confirmation in case what I see was not what's inside his heart, Jungkook was takened aback by the question that popped out of my mouth.

"No, I would never. I know what I said to you was unforgivable, but I regretted them so much. Jungmin...when Taehyung hyung called, saying you had safely gave birth to Jungmin that day, I wanted to do nothing but run to you two, but I couldn't because I was reminded of what I said to you. I'm so sorry," he explained lengthy, and I could see the honesty in his eyes as he spoke out every word.

"It's old story. Jungmin is growing healthily, so there's nothing more for me to wish for,"

"Mama!" the baby called out bright, making both of us gave our undivided attention to him, and I stretched my arms to him instantly, thinking that the boy finally wanted to move away from Jungkook.

But then he only gripped his small fingers to the sleeve of my sweater, and pulled me towards him with unexpected strength, making the fabric stretched and revealed my bare shoulder to the two.

"Jungmin!"

Feeling flustered at his action and kind of feeling exposed to Jungkook's eyes, I snatched the clothes away from his hands and stood up instantly, shocking the little boy.

Jungmin pouted as he never got my voice raised at him before in such urgent manner, and I felt guilty for making his eyes glassed with tears.

"Mama's sorry, baby. I'm not angry at you," crouching on the floor by the baby's side and tried to lure him to look at me after he went to hide his face into Jungkook's chest, I didn't realize that I had placed one of my hands on Jungkook's thigh along the process.

Upon realizing it though, I quickly took my hand off him, but froze my action when Jungkook gently took a hold of it.

Softly tracing my knuckles with his thumb, the warmth from his hand was felt, and I had to admit, I still missed his touch.

I looked up seeing Jungkook already looking at me with such soft gaze, and it made me felt little butterflies in my stomach.

"Jimin, I -" he started but stopped, and I saw the hesitancy all over his face.

Was he going to apologize again?

"Hm?" aware that his hand was still holding mine, I held our stare longer, had been longing to see that beautiful pair of eyes since long.

"I miss you. I'm sorry, but I miss you" he looked down immediately not having enough courage to stare into my eyes after the confession, and Jungmin immediately acted when I couldn't do anything.

The little boy climbed to stand up on Jungkook's lap, and he started patting Jungkook's cheek while babbling nonsense.

The back-to-crying alpha chuckled soft as he hugged the baby and buried his face into the small body, and Jungmin proceeded patting Jungkook's head soft, wordlessly trying to stop the alpha from his cries.

I missed Jungkook too.

But I don't think I'm ready yet.

However, I did come to a small conclusion looking at how my baby acted towards this father of his.

For Jungmin's sake, I won't separate the two.