014

JUNGKOOk's POV:

I was the first one to wake up and the sight Infront of me just makes me smile.

Lisa in my arms and nuzzling deep into my chest.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

Lisa's head was on my right arm the whole night and it's kinda sore but I don't care.

Just then I got an Idea which made me smirk.

I really don't want to wake her up but I had to.

I started to fake my groans as if I'm in pain.

Lisa slowly woke up looking all confused.

She looked at me quickly got up.

She is worried for me and I wanted to smile so bad.

A-are you okay? What happened?"she asked and I was still faking that I was in pain".

Aahhhh! my arm! I can't move it! It hurts really bad"even though it's all a lie but Lisa belived it all,I feel so bad doing this but it's also kinda fun".

Huh?it must be because I slept on your arm the whole night! I'm sorry I'm really sorry!"Lisa said almost tearing up! I felt so bad".

Just then I felt a light kiss on my cheek.

I blushed and I was probably looking like a tomato.

Hmm! If I got a kiss on my cheek because of pretending that I'm in pain what will get if I keep pretending for a little while more" I thought and smirked and started my Oscar worth winning acting again".

Ahhhahh! Lis it hurts really bad!"I winced in pain holding my right arm and she looked even more worried".

Oh god! What have I done ! I'm sorry"she said rubbing my back and patting my head".

Wait! Try to move your arm"she said and I slowly moved my arm but again started cry in pain".

I can't it hurts!"I stated and she was on the verge of tears".

Hey! Don't cry it's not your fault"I said trying my best to not to make her cry".

It is ! It's all my fault now look what I've done to you"she said and my heart started aching , what have you done Jeon jungkook".

Wait! You should go to your room! I'll bring something to fix it!"she said and I nodded".

She helped me to get up and supported me to walk upstairs.

I kept fake groaning and screamed in pain and each time Lisa would try to comfort me and Making sure she doesn't hurt me.

As we were walking upstairs and Lisa who could barely hold up my weight was still trying to support me.

Lisa was stumbling but still kept going on, trying her best and I just looked at her and just can't take my eyes of her.

But then Lisa lost her balance and slipped of the stairs.

I acted quick and pulled her arm and picked her up in bridal style preventing for her to fall.

I took her back towards the sofa and made her sit on it and I knelt down Infront of her checking if she was hurt anywhere.

You good? Are you hurt anywhere ?I'm so sorry ! Are you fine?"I kept asking her but she won't answer".

I raised my head up and saw her looking at me with a frown on her face.

What?"I asked and she gave a glance at my arm?

Oh fuck! I forgot and I started with my acting again.