002

Includes 18+ content, sexual abuse & violence if uncomfortable then skip those parts

JUNGKOOk's POV :

The wedding ceremony ended me and my hyungs were talking.

But then we heard someone shouting me and my hyungs went to check and saw Lisa's mother,and sisters yelling and beating her.

Listen here,if I get any complaints about you,you won't have any skin left on your body,did you understand? Her mom said and slapped her, little bit of blood appeared on the bottom corner of her lip".

Yes!"she said and her mother and sister Left,she broke down crying"

She then got a phone call and she immediately answered it.

Eunwoo!"she said while she was sobbing"

I c-cant take this a-anymore,I hate everyone but I can't even do anything about it ,they even forced me to marry a man who I don't even know, I miss you,I wish you were here"she said on the phone"

Me and my hyungs left from there.

Toxic parents!"suga hyung said "

Ikr! How can somebody do that to their own daughter!"Jin hyung said and sighed"

It's. Her step mom and sisters"Namjoon hyung said "

How did you know that?"hoseok hyung asked"

Mrs.Jeon told me"Namjoon hyung replied"

Was she talking to her boyfriend on the phone?" Tae hyung asked"

Yeah ,I guess,but it doesn't even matters JUNGKOOk also have a girlfriend, right JUNGKOOk?"jimn hyung said teasingly"

I don't care!"I said with a annoyed tone ,but I was Hella angry"

Okay,if you say so"jimin hyung said trying to be innocent"

[Time skips and Lisa and JUNGKOOk are inside the car going to JUNGKOOk's house]

The drive to my house was silent ,she didn't say anything ,she was just looking out of the window.

We reached home and as soon as we stepped inside the house ,I pushed Lisa inside the house and she fell on the ground"

Lisa's POV:

We reached his house and I was amazed ,it was beautiful.

[ This is JUNGKOOK's ]

But as soon as I stepped in ,he pushed me on the floor and I was on the ground.
[A/N: stream Rosé ON THE GROUND,lmao I'll stop]

Listen here bitch, you better stay away from me and don't expect me to behave like a HUSBAND! You're nothing but just a maid for this house." He said while grabbing and pulling my hair,I winced in pain"