004

JUNGKOOk's POV:

I picked Eunha and her stuffs and drove to my mansion.

Babe can you by me the new limited edition Louis Vuitton bag"Eunha said all excited"

Sure babe! Anything for you" I said kissing her cheek and she giggled"

We reached my house and Eunha stepped Inside,Lisa was cooking in the kitchen.

As soon as Eunha looked at Lisa her face turned red due to anger.

You! " Eunha screamed and Lisa looked at her confused"

What's wrong babe?"I asked her"

Kook! She's the bitch who replaced me and took that big magazine shoot From me"she said pointing a finger at Lisa and taking out a magazine filled with pictures of Lisa from her bag"

I was stunned looking at the pictures of Lisa ,she was looking so beautiful but I didn't show it on my face.

First you took JUNGKOOk from me and now you're trying to take my career away too"Eunha said while walking towards Lisa"

Lisa looked shocked, scared and confused.

I-i didn't knew you were supposed to do the shoot,they just picked me up randomly and called me in for the photoshoot"Lisa said and Eunha just slapped her"

She fell on the floor, Eunha was beating her brutally.

You bitch"Eunha said while beating Lisa and kicking her in stomach"

P-please ,s-stop, I-I'm sorry,it h-hurts!"Lisa said while crying"

Oh! Then that's good ,it should hurt more"Eunha said picking up Lisa and putting her hand on the pot that was on the ,Lisa screamed in pain due to the burning sensation"

Please stop what did I ever do to you guys? Why do you keep hurting me for no reason?"Lisa yelled at us but she got a slap from Eunha and she fell back on the floor"

Stop babe let's not waste are time on her"I said Making Eunha stop and taking her upstairs"

As I was going upstairs taking Eunha I looked back at Lisa and she looked miserable ,a smirk appeared on my face but inside it felt like I was doing something wrong"

Well I and Eunha went inside my room and I took a shower.

Ugghhh ,babe this Lisa is such an eye sore! She is such a bitch"Eunha said frustated

Don't think about her darling,she isn't worth your time" I said hugging her"

Yeah babe you're right" she said with a smirk on her face"

Let's go eat downstairs I'm starving"I said as Eunha nodded"

We went downstairs and it smelled so good.