Chapter 1: Lion's Den (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Lion

"Lion." Wooyoung said through gritted teeth. "They haven't appeared in centuries, I've only ever seen pictures of them."

"Well it seems pretty alive to me." Xun replied, gripping tightly to the knife he carried on his belt. How are we even supposed to take down this thing?

"Let's just do our best." Minsun said, thrusting her hands downwards as two orbs of darkness appeared. "That's all we can do if we want to survive, right?"

Wooyoung was already ahead of him though, a bright glow shining around him. It was so bright, Xun had to look away, but Minsun decided to separate them with a wall of darkness, nulling the light.

Wooyoung seemed completely comfortable, casually attacking the lion with beams of light. It took a moment for them to register what he was doing until he shot the lion right in the eyes.

"Are you two ready to help?" Wooyoung called out, and Xun instantly threw the knife in his hands, the weapon lodging itself into the lion's body.

Misun did something similar, running straight up to the lion. Xun watched as it roared loudly in pain, startling Minsun for a second. Wooyoung helped her by blinding the animal once again, letting her get into the spot she needed to be.

"Ugh, I can't let him have the spotlight." Xun mumbled to himself, smirking as he moved towards the lion.

He felt his eyes turn pitch black as the veins on his arms began to change, turning black as he called upon the darkness within him. He knew that there was a dark shadow looming over him as he arrived in front of the lion, reaching out and pulling out the knife lodged in its body before taking it out and piercing it again, this time, using the strength fueled by his powers.

"Xun, you don't have to kill it!" Minsun yelled, pulling the lion down by it's mane. It whimpered in pain and Xun blinked a few times as he realized what he had done.

"It's okay." Minsun cooed, gently petting the lion as Xun stepped back. Wooyoung stopped him from getting too far though, and they were soon thankful for that as a second later, the lion pushed itself up, taking Minsun by surprise.

The girl was thrown back but since Xun and Wooyoung weren't too far away, they soon backed her up.

"Honestly, I think we can kill it." Wooyoung said, an intricate web of light surrounding him. Xun looked away as Wooyoung moved the web around the lion, trapping it.

The lion was beginning to get mad, clawing at the web Wooyoung had formed, while the Luminosa prince continued to attack it. Xun used shadows to form sharp blades, sending them straight towards the lion and covering its body.

With a light pull of Wooyoung hands, the light web tightened around the lion, trapping it in place. Xun opened up his fists and the blades he created dug deeper, the lion letting out a loud cry of pain.

Minsun was back up on her feet, pulling out a knife that soon extended to a dagger. Without a moment of hesitation, she dug her weapon into the chest of the lion, instantly killing it.

Xun let out a deep breath as the lion fell onto the ground with a thud, it's eyes soon closing. Minsun dug her dagger a little deeper to make sure the lion was really dead. Wooyoung was the one that reached her first, patting her shoulder.

"It's dead, Minsun." Wooyoung told her. "There's no point in making it worse."

Xun would have slapped his hand off her if he didn't notice a glimmer located in the mane of the lion, stepping towards it.

"Hey Minsun." Xun said, reaching his hand out and digging through the hair of the lion. His fingers came across the metal of the object lodged inside it, naturally grabbing it and pulling the object out.

"Did you find something?" Minsun asked, peeking over his shoulder.

"Isn't this Luminosa's key?" Xun asked, turning back to show the other two the golden key in his hands.

———————————————————————————
:D heheheh

EVERYONE I DYED MY HAIR TODAY

It was brown before and now its