Chapter 24. Azure's Curse

Start from the beginning

"Right, bring it the hell on!" Ragna said as he takes out Bloodscythe

Splinter: Hajimē!
Both Leo and Ragna clashed swords.
Ragna: Dead Spike!!
Ragna creates a wave of darkness but Leo Blocks it with his sword.
Ragna's arm started pulsing again as he gripped it tightly to stop the pain,
Leo: Uh, Ragna, Are you sure you're alright? I mean we could stop the fight and wait until later.
Ragna: Hell no! Let's keep going.
Leo leaps into the air and downward slices Ragna, but the Grim Reaper blocked it with one of his special moves.
Ragna: Infernal Diviner!
Their attacks clashed again as they launched each other to a wall
Ragna went in to attack Leo again, But Leo Knocked the weapon out of Ragna's hands causing him to tumble backwards but regains his balance.
Ragna was weaponless, he had no choice but to engage in hand to hand combat,
but as soon as he does he grunted in pain as his right arm started pulsing again.
Leo swung his sword at his opponent but Ragna caught it with his hand which became shrouded in darkness as it Shattered Leo's Weapon.
Leo jumps Backwards before he looks at his shattered katana, knowing that he had no choice, he tossed his weapon aside and went into hand to hand combat.
But Noel noticed that something was wrong, a dark aura was surrounding the Grim Reaper
Raph: What's wrong Noel? You look like you've seen a ghost.
Noel: It's Ragna, Can't you see something is wrong?
the others were watching and they noticed soemthing about Ragna.
Makoto: What's going on with Ragna?
Mikey: I don't know dudette, do you think he could be mutating!?
Donnie: I Highly doubt that Mikey.
Mikey: How can you tell?
Donnie: Because he hasn't touched any Mutagen ever since he got here.
"Um... What's Mutagen?" Noel asked
Donnie: It's that green liquid substance that turns people or animals into mutants. Like us for example.
During the fight, Ragna grunted in pain again from his right arm pulsing as he kneeled.
Donnie: Why is Ragna leaving himself wide open?
Raph: Maybe he's planning on Letting Fearless win.
Noel: No.
Back to the fight, Leo was still surprised about what's happening with Ragna, but thankfully He snapped out of it and went on to win the match by punching Ragna.
"Sorry Ragna, But this fight is over." Leo said as he threw his punch.
But his punch was countered by Ragna's hand
"Not... Yet!" Ragna yelled as his red eye started glowing

Suddenly, his hand then became shrouded in darkness, much to Leo's shocked expression

Suddenly, his hand then became shrouded in darkness, much to Leo's shocked expression. he deals a blow to Leo's plastron , then follows up with a barrage of punches before finishing it with with a right hook with his prosthetic arm turning into the claw of the Black Beast sending Leo to a weapons rack
Once he regained his full self when his eye returned to normal, everyone in the room looked at him surprised.
Raph: Ragna I think you need to explain about what just happened.
After Ragna stopped with his heavy breathing, he started to explain.
Ragna: I don't know, The Azure been acting strange recently.
Splinter: What do you mean by "Strange?"
"Well I feel a sharp pain everytime the Azure pulses" Ragna Explained as he puts Blood Scythe away
Noel: That's... actually a good excuse.
Raph: What gave you that idea Noel?
"Well I saw Ragna grunt in pain during the sparring match and I saw some dark aura surrounding him." Noel explained
Makoto: Now that I think about it, yeah I saw it too,
"You think we can continue this tomorrow?" Noel asked Splinter.
Splinter: Very well Noel,
Noel Helps Leo up and leads him to the couch to lay down,
Ragna then looks over at Leo.
Ragna: Hey Sorry about that.
Leo: It's fine.
Ragna: I'm gonna need to step out for a while, If that's ok with you Gramps.
Splinter: I'm fine with it,
Mikey: Wait, Ragna. If your going out, I wanna come with you. Besides I want you to meet a friend.
Ragna: What friend?
Mikey: Come on I'll show you! And your coming with me Donnie.
Donnie: What, why me?!
Mikey: Cause you have a history with him too.
"Well, we'll see you guys later." Ragna said as he, Mikey and Donnie left.
"What the hell happened just now? It as if my arm was acting on it's own." Ragna thought to himself as he looked at his prosthetic arm.
Ragna was getting a bad feeling that the Azure was reacting on its own, hopefully he doesn't lose control of it.