Yeosang
Hyung I'm so so sorry for leaving without you, we were in such a rush and I completely forgot to let you know, you were in danger too. I knew you're not that comfortable with Seonghwa hyung but I still left you with him.
Please forgive me, if you're uncomfortable staying with Seonghwa hyung I can find you somewhere else to stay until its safe for us to go back to our apartments again.

Hongjoong hyung
Hi Yeosang, don't worry about it! I'm completely safe here with Seonghwa, thank you for letting me know about the break in at your house, hope you and Wooyoung are safe too!

And don't worry about Seonghwa, at first I admit, I was a bit uncomfortable around him but now that I've gotten closer to him, he's really nice and treats me well. I'm more than happy to stay with him if he lets me.

He's even keeping me company now in the guest room!

~

Sang
You said you're in your room now, right?

Seong
Uhh yeah? Where else would I be?

Yeosang furrows his eyebrows, both his hyungs are saying different things "is there something going on between them?" He says to himself.

Sang
Hongjoong hyung told me you're with him now

Seong
Well shit then.

~
Seonghwa looks across the room, finding Hongjoong looking out the window while on his phone. He walks over to him, wrapping his hands around his waist and leaning on his shoulder, the other's back against his chest. Hongjoong leans into the touch, sighing happily when Seonghwa leaves small kisses on his neck. "Yeosang messaged me asking about you, he felt bad for leaving without you".

Hongjoong hums "he messaged me just now, I told him not to worry about that, besides if he came instead of you, I wouldn't be here right now. I like being here, with you." His face burns as he rambles on but Seonghwa doesn't seem to mind as he turns Hongjoong around so that they're facing each other.

Their eyes stare into each other's and Seonghwa wonders what he has done for Hongjoong to be looking at him with stars in his eyes. He cups his face, eyes flickering to his lips as a signal before leaning in. Hongjoong's body buzzes at the feeling of Seonghwa's lips on his, wrapping his arms around his neck in attempt to pull them closer together.

Seonghwa kisses him so gently, as if he'll break with even a little bit of force. Hongjoong has never been treated with such high value before, like he's something precious. The older kisses him slowly, but deeply, as if they have all the time in the world and when he pulls away, Hongjoong's certain that his face is red and his eyes are glassy.

Soft hands are still on his face, Seonghwa giving him a smile which he happily returns. "Do you want to go on a date?"

Hongjoong raises his eyebrows "now?"

"Yeah, if you're free now" Seonghwa smiles and Hongjoong laughs, nodding then pulling him in for a quick kiss.

"I'd love to" Hongjoong's heart flutters at the way Seonghwa's face lights up, as if he'd ever say no to a date. It feels too surreal but he's grateful anyway that somehow Seonghwa caught feelings for him.