Feelings

Wilbur P.O.V
Stupid Education.We know all this shit already.When will this son of a bitch finally learn us something
New.'Miss will you ever stop staring at William? It's distracting' No way this woman is staring at me again.'Ah sorry Alexis, I will stop looking at William'. Obviously she was lying. She likes to stare at me for some reason. She sometimes looks at me with a weird look. It's really disturbing.

But the fact that Alexis thinks it's 'distracting'...really turns me on. Like literally...this is rare from a boy like him. I know everything about him.

The bell rings and I can finally get away from that creepy teacher..

... Alexis is talking to George. I can tell George is blushing. Does he also have a crush on him..he better not.

George runs off to somewhere. It's better to you know..follow him. I want to have a little talk.
I follow him to a room. It was odd why he was here.'George..' I speak up. I'm kind of nervous. But I need to act confident.'W-What are you doing here William' he responded. 'Im here to ask you some... questions...' 'Okay! What's the first question? I-'
I stop him. I can feel his sweat down my fingers.
'do you have a crush?' I ask.
'Yes-?' he answered! He looks confused and nervous.
'Is it on a boy?' I ask again. I push him to a corner. I don't want him to escape. Not right now.
'Y-ee-s?' why is he so red? Is he smiling? This is odd.
'Who is your crush? I won't tell him' I look at him in the eyes. He put his hand on my cheek. What is up with him? 'Its Y- I mean Clay' he is biting his bottom lip. He looked down.

George P.O.V
Oh god- what is this feeling? I stare down checking him out. Why is he so FUCKING HOT-. No- I love Clay. He is only attractive and cute and sexy and- intimating.
I hate myself for this.. I ran out of the room. Completely red from his hotness. I ran to Alexis. I had to tell him about William. I NEED TO TELL HIM. My feelings went crazy. This is too much.'ALEXIS I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING'.I started definitely sounding excited.'Yeah?' he responded. I can tell he was curious.
'Well William? Ya know the "quiet kid"?'.

Alexis P.O.V
Why is he on about the quiet kid? When is there something actually interesting about him?
'So I had to go to a room and he followed me for some reason'.
Really? Is this quiet kid a creep?
'Then he pinned me to the corner and started asking questions about crushes'. Crushes?!? That's definitely sus. What if the 'quiet kid' was more sus then Bad.
'And to be honest, he was more hot in close-up'.
Heh? I thought he was hot enough.
'Is that really all you wanted to say?'. I say with an annoyed voice.

'William is definitely Austin's type of guy'..

William P.O.V
Austin? Why would he like type of guys like me? I'm a wreck. I'm a dirtbag. Wait! I see Nick and Karl coming over to Alexis. They are KISSING HIS CHEEK?...they have to be dating...
'I need to go to the bathroom! George can you come with me?'
Say yes..
'SURE'
Alex and George are now going to the bathroom.. now it's my chance..I walk over to Karl and Nick. I am now standing behind me. I don't think they noticed me.
I grab both of their heads and push them into eachother harshly. Making them pass out. I carry them to my house. Well I can't let anyone know about this. I might just go through the Ally way. No one was there. I started running. I wanted to get to my house before they wake up.

FINALLY we are here. Mmm- bedroom or basement... Basement! I open the door to my basement and I start walking in. I put them on a chair and wrapped Karl and Nick around with rope. I sat down waiting for them to wake up..