One blind bird

William P.O.V
His house is so pretty! I only seem his room but this- this is gorgeous..It felt welcoming and cozy. I took of my shoes and he led me to his bedroom 'wait...'
I just realized something.'Where should I sleep?' he better say we can sleep together... wait- no that's creepy..well again, I killed his two ugly ass boyfriends. The brunette looked fucking awful when he started crying. I almost threw up at the sight of it. AND THE RAVEN..oh god not the Raven...he tried to look intimidating..which he is bad at. Really bad. And his teeth weren't even near to being clean. I seem many bits of food in on his teeth..I'm glad I fucking killed those bitches. It has been quiet for a long time..'um- you could sleep on my bed while I'll sleep on my couch?' mmm- I just need to convince him again..I want to sleep with him..AH! I have an idea..

'Well..I don't mind sleeping on the same bed, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable on the couch, I promise I'll stay on the other side of the bed' I hope this is good enough..

'I- you know I have boyfriend's?'

Shit
'Exactly, You have boyfriend's, It won't feel as weird cause you still have your loved ones! I promise..plus I sometimes have panic attacks during the night..' okay...I don't? But I can pretend! I mean I used to be a theater kid? I guess it wasn't my thing..but I learned how to pretend! 'i guess so..but remember I have boyfriend's..make a move and your dead' if only he knew...I love it when he tries to act tough..he's so FUCKING sexy when he threatens me. 'Did you bring your clothes?' oh- yikes..hehe. 'Nooooo-? Heh..'

'i guess your using my dad's..my clothes are too small on you..'
Fuck- oh god- they better be cleaned.'oh- okay? Can you bring me something I can sleep in?'

'oh yea..I'll be right back" I sat on his bed..it was so COMFY! it also had it scent. mmm~ so nice.
'Here take them and go to the bathroom to change' he pointed to where his bathroom is...there! I walked over to the bathroom and opened the door. I walked in and closed it behind me. I started taking off my shirt. I heard a knock! 'Yea?' I responded. 'Uh- I need to grab something'.I wonder what does he-...oh yeah..his pills. I know he uses pills but I don't know how they look- or where they are. Plus I can't let Alex know that i- 'Can I come in for a second? Are you even fully naked?' 'My shirt is only off, so you can come in' I see the door opening. Alex stares at me for a while...'you like what you see? PFFFFFT-' I say with a smirk before I bursted out laughing. 
'god damnit' i definitely heard that- it was more of a whisper. Did he try to hide it? IDk-. Alex then starts walking into the bathroom.. he grabs a small container and runs out.I feel like what I am doing is good..he will probably start to lose affection for Nick and- um- uhhhhhhhh Cole?-. shit. What was the other guys name...Mark? No no no no COLAB! Yeaaaaa I think his name was Colab. It's weird that his name is "Colab"..did his parents love Cola that much?

Alexis P.O.V

WHY DID I JUST STAND THERE? YOU HAVE FUCKING BOYFRIEND'S. WHY DID YOU JUST STARE AT WILLIAM?? ITS NOT LIKE HE IS HOT OR ANYTHING. YOU LOVE NICK AND KARL...god- well atleast I have my pills. Well medication. I open the container and I pour out two pills from the container. I put the pills in my mouth and quickly grabbed my water and drank it down. I felt so much better. Like literally I felt like I was going to pass out. I usually use them in the bathroom. 'Im back' oh will is done. I'm already dressed up to go to sleep.'Okay wake me up of if you need anything alright?' 'okay!' we both crawl to bed. Both of us under the same sheet. Both of us in the same bed. But in different sides of the bed. What could possibly go wro- okay I'll cut the bullcrap. Obviously something might go wrong. I'm not that clueless about life. And just like that I fell asleep..