Guilt

Nick P.O.V
I wake up to see a dark room. I look around to see Karl tied to a chair. Knocked out. I tried to stand up but it didn't work. I can hear something. It was too dark to see. 'I see one of you has awaken already'. That voice. I think I know who it is. 'William?' I sound tired. But it doesn't matter.
'You know how I sound like? Cute. I never spoke to you or near you'. He sounds creepy. I'm nervous a bit.'I- just..where are we?' He better answer my question. 'Is it really not obvious? At my basement ofcourse' Okay dude this is getting awfully scary.
I can feel hands on my back. They feel huge for some reason.

William P.O.V
I can't Control myself. Why do I feel like this? Why do I want to hurt him. I hold the edge of the weapon against his neck. I just want to slice it off and hang it on my wall. Karl wakes up. Perfect timing.
'Wha-a Nick? What's happening?' he obviously seems scared for life.
'Dont worry Karl' Nick's trying to calm Karl down? Not on my watch. I lean over to Nick's ear. I whisper 'how about you say goodbye to your pretty little boyfriend'. Nick's eye widen. Before Nick could say another word. His head is in the ground. Blood on me everywhere. It looks so beautiful. I can see the insides of his neck. I look over to a frightend Karl. Shaking in fear. Tears rolling down his eyes.
I laugh manically. I can't stop. It felt so good to kill him. I want more. I want more. I WANT MORE. I run over to Karl clearly still crying. And stab him on the chest many times. I feel so powerful. Blood all over me..

I am a bloody murderer. What is wrong with me?

I drop the weapon out of my hand.
I am a mess. A bloody mess. Why do I feel so guilty now? No I did this for my love. I did this for him. I just need to suck it up and accept what I did.

I start to drag the bodies into a spare room in my basement. I walk back to pick up the boy's head..I decided to go to my bedroom. And glue it too my wall. Should I start a head collection? That would be cool. More blood was dripping down to my rug. I should have washed the head first. Oh well! It's could be a nice design anyway! I go to the bathroom and started undressing myself. I turn on the shower and walked into shower to wash myself..

Finally I was done! It took ages to wash off the blood. I dry myself up with a towel. I look at my mirror. Should I really do this? What if I get caught. I mean I did skip school to do this. I guess I have to make up an excuse.
I walk out the bathroom. (And I did have a towel around my waist) 
I walk to my bedroom and I put on a outfit. I run to the laundry room to grab a mop and ran down back to the basement. This might take some time..

I shouldn't have done this.
I am a monster.
I feel so guilty.
There is many more women and men out in the sea. I just need to catch the right one.
But he seems so perfect. I need him. I know to much about him.
I will do whatever it takes. Even if it means murdering people.
He will be mine..