Stalker

Will P.O.V

I was just done cleaning. I wasn't bothered to bring the cleaning utensils back up. So I just left them there and went back up to my hallway. It was getting dark. Should I sleep?

...

No..I have to visit him..my love

I ran to my bedroom and put on a black hoodie. I grabbed my mask and ran out to the front door. I put on my shoes and walked out the door. I ran to the ally way again. Just so no one can see me wearing this.

I've been walking for ten minutes now. I should be there any second now... Ah! There it is! My love is most likely in his room right now. I find the tree and I started climbing it. I find a perfect spot to sit in. I watch the window to his room.

Alexis P.O.V
What happened to them? Where were they? I start walking around the room. Like MY BF'S WERE GONE ONCE I CAME BACK WITH GEORGE?! 
No stop..what if they had to go home?
Why do I even care? They never invite me to anything and they ghost me all the time. This is normal. I'll see them tomorrow anyways.. I should go to sleep. I walk to my window to close the blinds but I see something. A figure on my tree. I open my window.
'HEY! WHO ARE YOU?' I shouted out. This figure better respond. I know its a human. I can see the shape.
'I- UM' this voice...Kind of deep and rough. But not to deep to be an old man. It's definitely someone my age.

'STAY THERE!' I shout back at him again. I run out of my room. I rushed downstairs and ran to my kitchen to open the back door. I open it and run to my backyard. I stand there in the cold.'COME DOWN' He's not coming down. 'NOW OR ILL CALL TO THE POLICE' I take out my phone..Just in case. I can see him coming down.

Oh god he is tall. Just as tall as William. His voice is close to Will's too.'show yourself' he walked towards me and took off his mask..WILL? WHY IS HE HERE?

'I know,I know..it's weird to see me probably'

'Why are you here?'

'I- um....I needed to stay at someone's house for one night.. I decided yours! Because it was the closest.. but I didn't want you to know that I am here...so I decided to climb the tree and wait till your gone..'

Will P.O.V
I had to lie..I didn't want to tho..Well at least I might get to sleep in his house!
'so please can I stay at your house for one night?' it might work! Fingers crossed...'sure I guess' YES! I- YESSSSS
'THANK YOU!' I hug him. He is hugging me BACK? IS THIS A DREAM???? 'Wait do you have your stuff?'..
Shit.

HEY GUYS! <3
This chapter is a bit late and short...sorry for making you wait ;)
Anyways THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS! I AM SO GRATEFUL! I don't know how I got 100 reads.
I'll try to post more chapters! Bye!!

                         -Lily <3