☂ ᎧᏁᏋ ᏇᏗᎩ ᎧᏒ ᏗᏁᎧᏖᏂᏋᏒ ☂

Start from the beginning

The girl cleared her throat, to signal that she was a customer, and she needed help.

The man started mumbling as he looked already asleep. "Sorry, I forgot to take out the trash." He snorted.

"Excuse me." Y/N said aloud. The man sat straight up in surprise and fell to the floor on his rolling chair. She rolled her eyes and sighed, looking at the wall. "Oh, jeez." She murmured.

The man picked his chair back up, re-positioning his glasses. "Hi, uh... How may I help you?"

"I need to look into criminal record. One particularly by the name Leonard Peabody." Y/N explained.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, sure. Yeah, just come on back, I can find the file for you." He said groggily as he groaned getting out of the chair. He then opened one of multiple file cabinets. "Peabody, Peabody, Peabody. Pea... Body... Huh. That's weird."

"What?"

"Doesn't seem to be a file name by Leonard Peabody. You sure you got the right name?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm very sure. He looked anything but sane." She answered.

"Well, do you have a description, maybe? I could find something from that." The man requested.

"Sure. Slight build, brown hair, light scruff. Has bags under his eyes. Left foot has a pivot." Y/N answered quickly.

The man gave her a look. "How do you--"

"I'm not gonna tell you bedtime story. Find the file, or I will." She said darkly. Her eyes changing. The switch went on. Just for a second.

"Okay." The man whispered his voice shaky.

And so, maybe like... two hours and half later, the man had finally found the file. Opening it, it seemed to be the exact description that Y/N gave him. "That look like your guy to you?" He asked, handing her the file.

"Oh, yeah. This helps. This help a lot." She said, reading all the information.

"Your welcome. Hey, what age did you say you were again?" He asked.

Y/N looked up at him. Well, shit.

'Make something. Make something. Make something up!'

"Age is but a number, isn't it?" She said with an innocent smile.

He just stared at her. "Yeah... I'm gonna have to call your parents. Do you have your Mom or Dad's phone nu--"

Y/N slammed his head onto one of the desks in the room. He fell to the floor. That was definitely gonna leave a bruise. "Sorry. My Dad's in Hell, and my Mom, well... I don't know. You probably won't remember any of this. So, sorry for the inconvenience..." She rolled him over to look at his name tag. "Brian. Hmm. You look more like a Harry." She sighed it was quiet again. Y/N then opened the file. Yeah, get this, "Leonard Peabody" is a fake name. Real name, Harold Jenkins. Harold. Why is there everything meaning insane in that name?

"This helps a lot."

She walked out the door, and well, now there's a bounty to hunt.