14

Marcus and I are sitting in the same way that we were before we left the library the first time. But this time my feet are in his lap instead of on the couch. My sketchbook is now laying on top of a pillow as I draw on the paper. It is around supper time at the moment. The sun is slowly making its way down. 

I was putting the finishing touches on my drawing when I heard the door of the room open. I look up from the sketchbook before I looked back to see Caius and Aro walking into the room. I smiled at them. Without a second the two of them sped over to me. Aro picked me up from the couch and sat down. He put me down on his lap. I giggled before I put my head on his chest. 

He laid his head on top of mine. He kept his head there for a little bit before rubbing his head in my hair. "We've missed you, my dear," Aro said as he took deep breaths, taking in my scent. Caius grabbed my sketchbook. He was about to put it down on the coffee table before the drawing on the page caught his eye. "Wow, did you draw this, my dear?" Caius asked me. I was about to nod my head, but that would not be a good idea with Aro's head is still on top of mine. "Yeah, I did," I said. I felt Aro look up and look at my drawing. 

"That looks amazing, my love," Aro said before he put his head back down on top of mine

"That looks amazing, my love," Aro said before he put his head back down on top of mine. "Thank you." I shyly said as Caius showed Marcus the newest drawing. "Our mate is very talented," Marcus said as he put his book on the coffee table. 

"So, our little mate. Are you ready for your birthday tomorrow?" Aro asked as he moved his head off of mine. I nodded my head. "Kind of, I've never been a big fan about celebrating," I said. "Well, now that you are with us....and you are turning a year older, of course, you should celebrate. Besides we already have everything planned for tomorrow." Caius said. 

Aro moved some before putting his head in the crook of my neck. "I have a question," I said as I felt Aro take deep breaths of my scent. 

"What is it, tiny?" Caius asked. "I know that humans aren't supposed to know about vampires, so when am I going to be turned?" I asked. "We were wondering when you were going to ask that," Aro said against my neck, send shivers up and down my body. 

"We will turn you when you are twenty or so," Marcus said. "We want you to enjoy what is left of your human life, that's why we are trying to push your change until you are twenty or in your twenties," Caius said. I nodded my head, knowing that I will be perfectly fine to wait until I am in my twenties. 

Aro moved me on his lap so I was facing Caius and so my feet were no longer resting in Marcus' lap. He kept his head in the same place by my neck. "I do believe you are confusing our mate, Aro," Marcus said. I wanted to say that he was right since I am confused, but I didn't want to. 

Instead of saying anything, Aro started to lightly kiss the crook of my neck. I clenched my jaw, not being used to feeling someone I trust kiss me like that. 

After I saw a smile on Caius' face, I looked down at the ground not sure what to do. Caius moved and put his head on the right side of my neck since Aro has his head on the left side of my neck. I whined as Caius started to kiss my neck just like Aro. I heard Marcus chuckle. I tried to move my head to glare at him, but I wasn't able to. Caius kissed all over my neck before he found my soft spot, making me let out a small moan without meaning to. 

I felt both Aro and Caius smile into my neck. "Brother, If you wish for us to go farther without mate, let's at least take it to one of our rooms," Marcus said as he got up from the couch. I felt Caius groan into my neck before he took his head out of my neck. Aro didn't let go of his spot in my neck. Instead, he Got up, made sure I wouldn't fall before speeding out of the room. 

When he stopped moving, I looked to see that he ran to my room. He walked over to the bed. Caius vampire sped over to the side of the bed before climbing on the bed as well. Marcus ran into the room stopping at the door. He made sure the door was closed and locked before he walked over to the bed. 

I only whined when Caius started to kiss my neck again, going straight to my soft spot. I started to squirm some as I felt a familiar feeling come over me. 

 Marcus climbed onto the bed and moved so he was hovering right over me. He slowly pushed his lips into mine. I felt Aro and Caius pull away. After a little bit, Marcus pulled away and all three of them looked at me. "Are you sure you want to continue, my dear? Because once we start it will be hard to stop." Aro said. I looked at him then at my other mates. I then nodded my head, telling them that I'm sure I want to continue. They all smile at me before they started to kiss me again. 

===================================================

I took deep breaths as I cuddled into Marcus' side, trying to get my breathing back to normal. Aro is behind me, his arm wrapped around my waist and his body pressing against mine. Both their cold bodies are helping me bring my temperature down. Caius is dressed and sitting on a chair to Marcus' right side. 

The bedsheets are pulled up. Aro and Marcus made it their mission to make sure that my body is covered all the way, they aren't even worried if their chests are exposed or not. I rubbed my head on Marcus' chest as I realized that my body is shaky slightly. 

Aro rubbed his hand up and down the side of my body, trying to calm me down or trying to stop me from shaking. Marcus is running his hands through my hair. 

"Were we too hard on you, my dear?" Caius asked making me look over at him. "No, you guys were not too hard on me," I said. "Are you sure, you're shaking my love?" Caius questioned. "I'm sure, Cai. I'm fine, you guys did not go too hard. I'm just not used to having that much pleasure." I said. Caius smiled a little at my answer before nodding his head. 

I took a big breath as I slowly fell asleep knowing that I am safe and happy with my mates being close to me. I closed my eyes as I felt someone grab my hand. I took a deep breath before I fell asleep.