Chapter.2:Wow.

Whitty POV:

Sarv runs up to me and looks up. I guess she has something to ask?"Me and my friend here have nowhere to stay, so is it ok if we stay with you until we find a house?" Ruv turns his head to Sarv quickly, and shakes his head frantically. I stare at him and then down at the girl. I nod slowly and give her the address."You guys should probably come over to eat, if he's ok with it?" I look over to Ruv, who is staring at me. I'm guessing that he is probably still confused, because he nods and starts mumbling in, maybe Russian? I don't know, but Sarv yells something in Russian that makes Ruv jump a bit, so I guess they communicate in Russian often.

Ruv POV:

So now me and Sarv are staying with someone we JUST met. I knew she'd do it, why would I doubt it?"Well, you two coming or not? I've got plenty of food and I'm a great cook!" He gives off a side smile, looking at me and Sarv. I start walking behind Sarv as she walks behind Whitty. He waved goodbye to the tiny girl and the robot, who are walking away. I look behind me as the sun is now gone, the night sky fillled with stars. I zone out while walking and almost bump into Sarv. I stop myself and look, in front of me is a big house, with a nice lawn and porch. Whitty takes us inside, and it's beautiful. Could use a bit of a cleanup, but yea, it's nice. I ask him if I can walk around for a bit, and he assures me that anything I do is okay. First I walk to the kitchen, which is nice and clean, with Quartz counter tops. Is he rich? I leave the kitchen and go to the dining room, it had the same material that the kitchen counter's have. It's nicely polished, just nice. Walking into the living room, I see Sarv and Whitty watching Tv. I lightly touch the couch, it's really soft, almost as if it were cotton. Whitty looks at me and smiles." You like? It wasn't that expensive." He gives small chuckle, and I just stare." Yea, it's very nice." I walk to the hallway that had three bedrooms. Thank god. One bedroom had a King sized bed, a Tv, a counter, and a closet. Probably Whitty's room. The other two looked the same, but with Queen sized beds. Huh, that's smart. The rooms are neat, very nice, and smell even nicer. I walk over and sit down on the couch, which felt better then before." I'm gonna go ahead and make some food, what do you guys like?" "OH! OH! I just LOVEEEEEEEEEE TACO'S!!!!" Sarv can really scream what she likes. It's annoying." 'Ight, what about you?" Whitty looks at me, and I just point at Sarv. He look's confused for a second, but then nods. I'm not really a big fan of taco's, but I wouldn't want to make someone I just met make me something specifically. I couldn't.

Whitty POV:

I'm cooking the taco meat, right? And then out of nowhere, Sarv jumps beside me and ask me if I have any Vodka. I shake my head and she yells to Ruv, who I'm guessing, since he is from Russia, likes vodka. I hear a small grunt, and I take out my keys." You want vodka? I can go get some!" Ruv just looks up at me from the living room and nods." Can you finish the meat while I'm gone? And if you can, make the taco's?" Sarv nods excitedly, so I guess she wanted to, heh. I put on my shoes and head out the door, looking back to make sure that Sarv is doing right. She is. Good.
                          2 hours later
So I'm driving, listening to my music, right? When my music is suddenly interrupted with a report, I groan and listen. ]THE CREATOR LOVES DRAMA, SHE IS LIBRA] So I'm listening to the report, when I hear something. "A local church was just destroyed! The priest says that the cause was a woman named Sarvente and a Russian man named Ruzyzat. They were banned from the church, as the woman showed that she was actually a demon, and the man had torn down the church with his voice." Woah. I know she told me but that...she's a demon? I yell in victory, which is a weird thing. I don't know why but I'm happy, why? I don't know.