"are they a duo?" izuku asks.

"can't be." you say before you and shoto make eye contact. "him and endeavor are already a team."

"well no daxia and no calamity.." izuku shakes his head.

"you morons." bakugo stands up and walks over to your bed. "give me that." he takes the computer from izuku.

"what are you thinking?" you three follow him back to your computer table.

"something way smarter than what you were doing." bakugo rapidly types on the computer while you, izuku and shoto look over his shoulder.

"ever heard of the dark web?" bakugo calmly asks as he goes incognito.

"isn't that dangerous?" you raise an eyebrow.

"and illegal?" izuku follows after.

"it was created by the government so not necessarily." bakugo reasons. "if you get a blocker, you can't be traced."

"you're really good at computer stuff, bakugo." you compliment.

"i'm good at everything!" bakugo yells, making you three back away from him.

"we're also indoors late at night so shut up." you scold.

"whatever. on the dark web, you can search up pretty much anything." the blond explains.

"isn't there also the deep web?" izuku asks.

"i've heard of that one. but not the dark web." shoto nods.

"because the deep web is closer to the surface. the dark web is all the way at the bottom." bakugo nerds out.

"i guess you can say it's like an ocean." you start, making izuku and shoto look at you. "on the surface of the water is the normal web where you can find regular and everyday things. the deep web is slightly below the surface. as it's in the middle, it has a bit more..deep things than the regular web but it doesn't compare to the dark web." you start.

"the dark web is at the bottom. unimaginable things can be found here." bakugo finishes for you.

"drugs, sex trafficking, weapons without licenses, counterfeit money or credit cards. anything illegal? you can probably purchase it. hell, you can probably purchase a counterfeit hero license." you explain.

"a counterfeit hero license? that's insane.." izuku whispers.

"and this was created by the government?" shoto looks back at the computer screen.

"yep. it was made so people can exchange information anonymously. more specifically, spies for the government." you nod.

"sometimes for things like this, you need a hacker of some sort." bakugo continues to dodge illegal offerings.

"a hacker? we don't have that. and i don't think any of us know how to hack." shoto shakes his head.

"we have y/n." izuku smiles. "her scanner. she can safely hack and safely tell us how to maneuver through the dark web without anything bad happening." izuku explains.

"yeah and i just learned how to take information and save it onto something else. if we have a flash drive of some sort, i'll be able to transfer any data onto it. it'll be pretty useful for this just in case we run into anything.. bad." you reassure.

"jesus christ this shit in insane." bakugo shakes his head, making you three go back to the screen where he clicks out of a sex offering. as he continues to do that, your phone rings on your bed.

momo
everyone's in the common room. we're trying to figure out what to do for the school festival. we need you and if you can, get midoriya, todoroki and bakugo as well.