But I was confused to see him with Abhi. Then it came to my memory I have already seen that strange person. I have seen him at the hospital on the day Nandini's accident happened. He was there at the hospital till Abhi came. But after Abhi came, he left. Everything seems more confusing. After some time I saw Abhi walking out of the restaurant furiously. The strange person also went out after Abhi left. I completed my lunch and went to my office.

I directly went to my cabin. I felt like my mind would explode anytime. I sat on the chair and closed my eyes. A few minutes later somebody knocked on the door and entered the room, at first I thought that it would be my P.A but it was Cabir bhai. "Heyy man. What's up? I heard you fired one today. Did anything happen?"

I didn't want to tell him about that so I said, "Yeah I was a bit tired s o-"

He stopped me and said, "Cut the crap and directly come to the point."

I sighed at his reply and said, "Nandini and Abhi live alone."

"oh...okay. So??" he asked in a cool tone.

"Are you-" I was interrupted by a knock.

Then Aman came and said, "Sir, the event client wants to reschedule their appointment to later this week. Is that okay with you?"

"Okay but ask them not to continue this every time." he nodded and went out.

Then I asked cabir bhai, "Are you not getting me? They live alone and something is definitely odd with their family."

"They live alone. Cool!! There is nothing wrong with that. Don't tell me you're stressed because of this." he asked me.

"Of course I am. No one knows about this. And today I went to Ram uncle's house and I got to know about this."

" What if I say I already know about this?" this one shocked me.

"WHAT?? How do you about this? You already know about this. But you didn't tell me anything." I asked him.

"Bro I think you're overreacting in this. You are reacting as if they have done a murder it's just they live alone. And I didn't intend to hide this from you. I got to know about this two weeks back. You remember on the day of Nandini's accident we three stayed at the hospital. The next day you went alone to our home while I went to drop Abhi. On that day I found out they live alone." and silence prevailed after his explanation.

Then he suddenly asked, "May I know why are stressed regarding this?.......... And if you want to see Nandini, don't think about anything just go there and see her." I was stunned at his words.

"No- umm- it's not like that, " I told him.

" Manik, just go there and see her." he again told me. I nodded my head and again started my work. By eight I completed my work. Then I remembered Cabir bhai's words. Should I really go there? But what if they feel uncomfortable with my visit? Then a lot of questions came into my mind. But I managed to get the answers. I put my negative thoughts aside and decided to go there. I left the office and drove towards their house.

On the way to their home, I bought some flowers because I saw Abhi bringing new flowers to Nandini every day when she was at the hospital. Buying flowers was not my thing. But I just did it. I reached there and parked my car outside their home. I went in and rang the doorbell. Then Abhi came and invited me inside. I thought he would be surprised by my visit. But no he was not.

He said, "I was expecting you in the morning. Mama told you went there to see Nandini so I guessed you will come today. But you are late."

"I had some work to complete." I lied to him. Then no one spoke anything. It became awkward to stand there.