• 9 •

"Yeah.....and if you have any problem, don't hesitate to discuss it with me."

Here Y/N was explaining the work to new interns in her as usual chirpy nature and gave them a full blown smile.

"You are beautiful, Director Hwang." Said an intern dreamily.

She instantly composed herself with a small smile tugging her lips.

"Umm....Thanks, now get back to work everyone." That's when her phone rang as she excused herself.

"Are you an idiot!" Scolded the intern's senior making the latter confuse.

"Why sunbaenim? What did I do?"

"It's good that Mr. Kim was not here or you would have been fired." He said gritting his teeth making him more confuse so he continued- "Idiot, I said the same thing an year ago but better to my luck my sunbae stopped me at the right point....she told me that once Mr. Kim heard some male employees talking about Ms. Hwang and he fired all the thirteen employees!" He exclaimed making the junior stare at him in utter shock.

"T-Thank you so much sunbaenim. Now I won't do this again." The junior intern apologised, still in his shocked state.

"What is happening here?" Came a voice which made the both men turn.

"N-Nothing ma'am. I'll get back to work now" said the junior and rushed towards his desk.

"And about you?" She raised her eyebrows towards the other man who was standing there and looking at her with affection.

He walked closer to her and bend down, keeping his hand on her waist. "Yeobo, You are looking so ravishing." He whispered seductively making blush crept her cheeks.

Looking here and there she made sure no one is watching before saying with a stern expression- "I'm not your wife here. I'm your senior....so behave." She smacked his head with a file in her hand making him pout.

"Don't worry. I'll take you the moment we reach home." He winked and went away leaving the latter dumbfounded.

"What happened? Why you called me here?" Asked Y/N as she entered Taehyung's cabin because that's what he called for.

She didn't even realised when the door was locked and her figure was pinned on it with Taehyung being dangerously close.

"Who was that boy, smiling cheekily at you?" He asked, caging her with his hands on both sides of her figure. His face held a stern expression and the tone of his voice shouted jealousy.

Then it's time to tease.

"Oh...that guy! He is one of the new interns. He is cute, right?" She internally smirked seeing the change of expression on Taehyung's face.

"Dare to speak of another man infront of me!" He gritted his teeth while looking straight into her eyes which caused her to feel something in pit of her stomach.

But who is she? Hwang Y/N!

Not ready to have a defeat, specially from him she asked- "Are you perhaps..... jealous?" She raised her eyebrows.

A frown was formed on her forehead when she heard him chuckling.

"You little minx.....You exactly know the answer. Just two days to go" He tapped her cheeks like a kid and moved a step away making her exhale heavily, she didn't even noticed since when she was holding her breath.