• 7 •

I know, I know that I made you all wait for too long and I'm genuinely sorry for that. 💜

Happy reading.

.

.

.

"Here they are..." Said Mr. Kim as they saw Taehyung and Y/N entering the venue.

"Hey dad..hey mom." Y/N said and hugged them. "I won't go back with him...... I don't trust his car anymore." she added on which everyone laughed.

"Hey Hyung!" said a young man as he came and hugged Taehyung. "Umm....who this pretty lady is?" he added later.

Taehyung turned to Y/N introducing- " Y/N, this is my cousin Kim Yohan. It's his older brother's wedding......*turned to Yohan*....Yohan, meet Hwang Y/N .....my best friend."

"Oh hey..... Do you have a boyfriend by any chance?" He blurted as Y/N awkwardly took glances between Taehyung and Yohan.

"Ummm.....no."

"Great! That means I've a chance." He grinned.

Taeyoung saw the change of expression on his brother's face so he immediately interrupted- "Hey! Y/N, hyung ...you go get ready. The function will start in about 2 hours."

Taehyung nodded and dragged Y/N out of there.

===========

"Dayum! You look so beautiful, Y/N." Said Yohan amused at her beauty.

Y/N shyly smiled and muttered a "Thank you."

Taehyung definitely didn't like Yohan hitting on Y/N. She flinched but covered it up with an awkward smile when she felt an arm around her waist. Looking up she saw Taehyung who had his eyes on Yohan- "Indeed my best friend is beautiful."

"Ooh...Hyung you spoiled our moment." Whined Yohan being successful in making Y/N's cheeks go red.

"Taehyung, Y/N come here. I wanna introduce you to someone." Said Mr. Kim as Taehyung and Y/N excused themselves.

============

All the Youngsters present at the wedding were sitting together and drinking champagne. Y/N was between Taehyung and Taeyoung and Yohan was busy staring at her.

"Excuse me, I have to use the restroom." Y/N stood up and walked out.

Suddenly a guy from the bride's side also stood up with some lame excuse and went to the same direction as Y/N. He didn't give any good vibes.

"I think we should follow that guy." Said Yohan who was sitting beside Taehyung whispered and stood up.

"Stop." Taeyoung held Yohan's hand to stop him. Yohan gave them a confusing look. "But Y/N could be in danger."