• 3 •

Y/N woke up as Hobi hit her face. "Ugh! Can't you be late sometimes?" She said stretching her hands in the air and cursing at the Sun. She got up from the bed and went to get ready for her Uni, she goes to the company only on the days she doesn't have any class.

"Good morning, dad!" She greeted Mr. Kim who was reading news paper, sitting on the dining table.

"Good morning, princess! He greeted back with a smile.

"Mom! Do you need any help?" Y/N said to Mrs. Kim who was keeping their breakfast at the kitchen counter top. "Just take these to the table." She replied as Y/N went to the kitchen, taking the dishes.

"Bye, I'm going to be late for the practice!" Taeyoung said grabbing an apple and rushing out of the house. "Yah! Atleast have a proper breakfast!" Y/N shouted but it was of no use because he already left. Mrs. Kim just sighed at her younger son as it's his daily routine because he has to reach the University an hour earlier for his badminton practice.

"Good Morning!" Taehyung said coming downstairs, in his office attire while fixing his watch."Good morning!" Everyone replied.

=====================

They all ate and were ready to leave.

"I'll get going now." said Y/N standing up from her chair."I'll drop you." said Taehyung with a stern voice. "No need, I'll take the bus." she said politely with a small smile. Taehyung just sighed and grabbed her wrist dragging her. "Yah! Taehyung! Lemme take my bag.." She said as she grabbed her bag from the couch.

Meanwhile Mr. and Mrs. Kim were smiling like idiots, watching the duo.

Mr. Kim goes to work only occasionally as Taehyung manages the company very wisely.

======================

"Thank you for the ride, see you at home." Y/N said unlocking the seatbelt and getting out of the car. "Hmm..." He nodded with a smile. "Bye, take care." Y/N said waving at him. "You too." He said with a smile and drove away.

She walked inside the building towards her locker, taking her books for the first class when someone tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, Y/N..." Gia said with a smirk on her face. She is a just a troublesome brat who always roams around the school with her minions. "What do you want?" Said Y/N with no expression. "Well..well..well...I remember you wearing the same outfit on last day too." She with a raised voice which caused everyone present in the hallway to gather. "Maybe she doesn't have other outfits." One of her minions said tsk tone.

"I paid for it and have a washing machine at home...*dramatically gasps* don't tell me you don't own a washing machine, Oh Gia!" Y/N replied with a savage comeback causing everyone to laugh. Gia gritted her teeth and walked away being embarrassed. Y/N rolled her eyes and walked to her class.

=======================

It's lunch time now, Y/N and Taeyoung are in the canteen having their lunch. Well Taeyoung is her only friend in the entire University.

"So..how was your practice." Y/N asked. "Pretty good." Taeyoung replied.

"You have to practice during vacations too?

"Well, yeah..."

"Hmm..good luck then."

"So the winter vacations are starting from tomorrow.... means you'll go to the company...everyday?"