◥Prologue - Resurgence◣

*crack*

*clang*

*bzzt*

In the depths of a run-down city, hoarding murderous droids roaming every corner of the streets, lay the mechanical remains of so many dismantled machines. The smell of iron, oxides, smoke, and blood fills the area for miles, each damaged structure and buildings sporting the sprays of dried blood and construct vital fluids on its walls and facades.

The roads had nothing but death all over it, fresh dead bodies of constructs who gave it their all in battle, corrupted droids salvaging and tearing their bodies apart for their sickening evolution, and even corrupted constructs who did the same thing to the corpses of their fallen comrades.

This was the tragedy that befell on Earth, the corruption that decimated billions, the horrors that the Punishing Virus did.

Bloodshed, wars, hopelessness, forced out of their own homes, the terror it did on the Earth was unimaginable. Humanity was on the losing edge, and reclamations proved nothing but a decrease in the progression of their own inevitable demise. Inhuman processes of construct soldiers harboring the consciousness of their past human selves, their fates sealed to be nothing but tools sacrificed for the recoupment of their lost homes.

Although, humanity wouldn't give up. Babylonia shed some hope among the remaining population of humanity. And with all they can, they will do anything to take back their Earth and end the Punishing Virus. By any means necessary... No matter how much they have to do, they will do anything to prove that humanity will not fade.

Even if sacrifices have to be made.

...

..

.

"█u▄█i█▀▀..... █▄e▄█p... █▄"

§‚Á I

"█▄n'▄ g█v▀ ▄n! ▀o██ ▄n! I-█'▀ co▄i▄g!"

"█-G▄ a▀▄▀ █ro▄ me! I'▄ █▀▀dy g▄, t▀▄ ▀█r▀▀s, ▀▀s ta█en ▄er m▀ L-█▄▀▀a! J-J▀s██ea█e ▀▄!"

J"­‚Å'    p‚Á

"█-█o! ██▀█▄ , I ▄▄▀'t l▄t g▀!"

"Agh▀! M-█y b██y! ▄t █▄r█s!!!"

"██▀█▄!"

«Š          'ŠJ"­‚Å'    ¦ƒC              ƒLI
ƒXƒ        }ƒzŒ   ©‚È    ‚ª‚ç           u‚»‚±
‚µ‚ã‚                 ²‚¢‚Ì‚§‚§‚Á  Ivi             12
F06               j

"........c-c▄▄se y▄▄... █un▀██▀ng V█ru▀...."

pƒp‚Á‚Ä‚±‚¤‚        ¢‚¤Žï–¡‚          à‚ ‚ñ‚
ÌH@      ‚Ö‚¥'                  c
c                 B

"I ██L DST██Y EE▄█▀HN!!!!!!"

.

.

.

*flicker*

"Haaah!"