《PROFILE: Unkown Construct β | Plunder》

▪ Service Time: UNKNOWN▪ Psychological Age: 20▪ Activation Date: UNKNOWN▪ Height: 177cm▪ Weight: 69kg▪ Vital Fluid Type: O

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Service Time: UNKNOWN
Psychological Age: 20
Activation Date: UNKNOWN
Height: 177cm
Weight: 69kg
Vital Fluid Type: O

◈ Frame Variations: Plunder, █▄▄▄, █▄██▄▄, █▄▄▀█▀█▄█▀▄▄

◧ Construct Information: NOT ACCESSIBLE ◧

[No.001]
● The construction of Plunder's frame remains unknown and unrelated to any pre-existing information on nano-engineering. But it is clear under close inspection that the material used to create his frame is quite similar to the materials in the remains of solidified corpses of droids and the Punishing Virus itself. This correlates to the fact that Plunder has a high magnetic attraction to traces of the virus in inorganic corrupted corpses.

[Plunder's Secret 1]
● β has done research about human trends and the inter-neuro-network of the late internet age during his spare time to find clues about his past. Albeit little to no success in recalling his memories, he managed to acquire boundless archaic knowledge of ruined social media platforms, various website contents, 'memes', rule34, and all the contents in the deep web. Due to the horrors of the internet that he was exposed to, he put a block in his M.I.N.D. to lock away what he had learned. Although, he occasionally snoops to the forbidden knowledge when he's bored or when he's traveling.

A/N: Sup y'all! Here's some info on our nameless construct and some background of his present life! I plan to add the fun facts stuff (like the No.001 and Plunder's Secret 1) at the last part of every chapter just to give more info on β, and to write down his character development and secrets along the way. And maybe some info of his "past" and whatnot... if he remembers them.

A/N: Speaking of character development, what do you guys want to see happen? Sure, you probably have a rough idea of who I'm going to pair him with. But other suggestions are open as well. Do you want him to be paired with other constructs just to spice up the story and history even more? Want me to write stand-alone chapters that will focus on that specific pair? And maybe some... steamy scenes? (Idk how to write construct copulation but, I'll think about it when I get there) Let me know! Don't hesitate on commenting what you want to see for this book, it helps a lot!

㊅駻 Scarred 死㊇【Punishing: Gray Raven x MaleOC】◩Punishing: Gray Raven◪जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें