𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 : 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘

Start from the beginning

For some reasons, they both looked- hmm. How will I say this? Takemichi looked nervous for some reasons meanwhile Chifuyu's face is flustered.

"Oh." You looked at Chifuyu with a playful grin after remembering something. "Are you still angry about what I said a few weeks ago-"

"(Name)-san, please shut up." The flustered Chifuyu pleaded and you slightly laughed. Now, after teasing Chifuyu about the scene that you saw inside his room when you visited him a few weeks ago. You then looked at Takemichi.

"So what's the matter?" You asked for the second time causing Takemichi to swallow. He really doesn't know how will he convinced you to go to the fight on October 31rst without you being suspicious of him.

After he talked to Draken and Kyouya in the future. He realized that you are the only person who can stop Kazutora and Manjirou. "(Name)-senpai! Uhmm-"

"Hey, Takemichi. Calm down." Chifuyu calmed down the panicking boy. After that, they suddenly heard a male's voice inside the apartment.

"(Nickname), if that's Keisuke. I swear, I'll make sure to kick that brat's-"

"Calm down uncle, they are my friends." (Name) sweat dropped and a certain adult appeared behind (name). The adult that (name) called uncle has the same jet black hair and sharp canine teeth as Keisuke. The man dramatically gasped as he pointed his index finger on Takemichi.

"You had another friend besides Kyouya and Chifuyu? Man, (name)! You made your uncle pro-AWW!" Tooru yelped after you harshly stepped on his foot. "Uncle Tooru, what did you just say?"

"N-nothing... Yeah, it's nothing."

"Eh, but you're saying something about my friends, right? Come on. I'll listen to you-"

"Okay, I'm so sorry so please! Can you take your foot out of my foot!?" The adult cried causing Takemichi and Chifuyu to sweat drop.

Seeing your violent behaviour made Takemichi think that you are indeed one of the Toman's strongest- "Come in, it seems like Takemichi has to say something important."

"No- it's not like that!" Takemichi reasoned but you gave him a 'I'll-do-whatever-I-want-look,' that made him sigh. You smiled at them before you gave Tooru a glance.

Tooru pointed himself as he gave you a look saying, 'Why-are-you-looking-at-me-like-that?' but you just smiled innocently.

"But, (name)-san!" Chifuyu shouted but you raised you hand to stop him. "No buts, Chifuyu. Keisuke isn't here so you can relax."

"Eh? Why did Keisuke's name suddenly get involved?" Tooru asked as Takemichi and Chifuyu entered the apartment. You, then pointed Chifuyu's beaten up face. "He is the one who did that to Chifuyu.."

"Senpai!/(name)-san!" Takemichi and Chifuyu called out your name because of your bluntness. But you ignored them- They both saw how the playful expression disappeared on Tooru's face.

He suddenly became serious. "Chifuyu-kun." The adult called Chifuyu's name that made Chifuyu and Takemichi nervous. "Y-yes, Tooru-san?"

Tooru suddenly bowed his head that surprised Chifuyu. "I apologize for what my son did to you!"

"Eh? It's alright, Tooru-san! You don't need to bow!" Chifuyu exclaimed. You then placed your hand on Takemichi's shoulder causing him to look at you. "Uncle may look playful but he is a very mature adult.." you grinned while looking at Tooru and Chifuyu.

"That what made them amazing.." Takemichi can clearly see the admiration on your eyes. '(name)-san really treasures them,' he thought.

He hasn't met Fuyumi yet but seeing how you admired Tooru and Keisuke is enough for him to say that you really treasures them.

"The Baji's are (name)-san's second family. So what do you think her reaction by the time she saw them died one by one?"

The Kyouya in the future's lazy voice rang through his ears. "And what do you think (name)-san felt by the time she realized that the person she trusted the most are the one who killed Tooru-san and Fuyumi-san?"

"(Name)-senpai-!" He stopped when he felt a hand suddenly patted his head. His gaze landed on your figure next to him. "Don't force yourself to say it. We still have a day and a half before October 31rst." He blinked. What?

"(Nickname)~! Should I cook some foods for them-"

"No, definitely not." You immediately cut his sentence off causing Tooru to pout. "Just join them on the living room and that'll be enough, uncle." You smiled.

If you, Fuyumi and Keisuke will be the one who'll eat then it'll be alright. But Takemichi and Chifuyu? That's a big no! Tooru may look like an idiot but he still needs to take care of his image!

You tied up your (h/c) hair before you go to the kitchen leaving the duo plus your uncle on the living room. But before you left, Takemichi saw some kind of black mark underneath your sleeve. What is that?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WORD COUNT : 1249 WORDS

- REN AKANE
( Kyouya's older brother )