Episode One: the demeaster of stonehill (edited)

Ë̸̮̭̫̜̹̀̆̏l̴̢̯̠̘̖͇̥͖̭̀̊̃̐̔̈̽͜e̶̢̱͈͉͔̙̣͔̓ǐ̸̡̙̪͖̬̐͋̄̎͠ś̶̲̌͗́͘͝ͅơ̵̢͓̫̰̖̬̖̝̋̆̽͑̐̑ň̵̗͋͌̈́̏͝

───────────────

Initiating Episode One:

T̷h̷e̷ ̷W̷h̷i̷t̷e̷ ̷R̷o̷s̷e̷'̷s̷ ̷T̷h̷o̷r̷n̷

﹌﹌﹌

W͢a͢r͢n͢i͢n͢g͢: S͢t͢o͢r͢y͢ o͢f͢t͢e͢n͢ i͢n͢c͢l͢u͢d͢e͢s͢ d͢e͢t͢a͢i͢l͢e͢d͢ g͢o͢r͢e͢ a͢n͢d͢ p͢s͢y͢c͢h͢o͢l͢o͢g͢i͢c͢a͢l͢ e͢l͢e͢m͢e͢n͢t͢s͢

W͢a͢r͢n͢i͢n͢g͢: S͢t͢o͢r͢y͢ o͢f͢t͢e͢n͢ i͢n͢c͢l͢u͢d͢e͢s͢ d͢e͢t͢a͢i͢l͢e͢d͢ g͢o͢r͢e͢ a͢n͢d͢ p͢s͢y͢c͢h͢o͢l͢o͢g͢i͢c͢a͢l͢ e͢l͢e͢m͢e͢n͢t͢s͢. R͢e͢a͢d͢e͢r͢ d͢i͢s͢c͢r͢e͢t͢i͢o͢n͢ i͢s͢ a͢d͢v͢i͢s͢e͢d͢.

Suggestion: Turn on given music.

*

"the shape of your soul is a flower"

The sound of rain.

───────────────

Ë̸̮̭̫̜̹̀̆̏l̴̢̯̠̘̖͇̥͖̭̀̊̃̐̔̈̽͜e̶̢̱͈͉͔̙̣͔̓ǐ̸̡̙̪͖̬̐͋̄̎͠ś̶̲̌͗́͘͝ͅơ̵̢͓̫̰̖̬̖̝̋̆̽͑̐̑ň̵̗͋͌̈́̏͝

───────────────

ᴋʏʀɪᴇ

The sound of rain.

Kyrie chews on her fairly white lower lip and exhales, which, in spite of the minimum cold compared to the bitter winters, creates a temporary assemble of mist before her.

"Huh..."

By the light of the lamp, she places all the pictures side by side over the table, and then she scoffs with a reasonable amount of contempt. The picture she holds close to her face shows the corpse of a female, from the breasts and above. Alicia. The face is hardly seeable since the flesh has melted and dirt and filth from the forest floor underneath have made its way up her body and her black hair; except the eyeless sockets, they are unmistakable.

"It's a grudge." Says Kyrie, narrowing her own dull green eyes at the rotting white rose petals stuffed into Alicia's sockets. White rose petals. No one has ever seen a white rose in Stonehill.

Plus, the cause of death: 17 stabs from presumably a small dagger-like weapon (still not found) right through the heart.

The heart isn't even in its place. Whatever beast had laid eyes on Alicia had parted the flesh between her breasts to snap open her ribs, and eventually tear out her heart only to push it in between her lips.