Floofy IndoMalay

Requested by TemTheBermuda~

Thank you for the request by the way ana~

-----
"Is it me or...," Indo started."Zai-san(Author) prefers tall subs and short doms?" Malaysia continued.

Stfu,I'm fabulously abnormal -flips hair-
-----
"Malay~!" Brunei called out,opening the door of the older country's room."What is it,Bru?" Malaysia asked.Currently,he was laying lazily on his bed and reading some mangas.Though,the younger was suprised by the condition of the older's room,he kept quiet."Your room is quite filthy and uhh why am I not suprised?"

"Singapore!That's rude of you to point that out!" Brunei scolded the slightly taller male."Oh and Malay!Singa,Thai,Viet and I will be out of the house for quite a very very long while so~ Can you handle the others with Piri(Philippines) and Indo?" The yellow country asked nervously."Okay bu-" "Great!We'll be going now!"

"...But Piri is out with his westener friends," Malaysia sighed.Suddenly,a girly scream was heard."Wtf,they just left and Myanmar is already screaming," he groaned and stood up from his bed.He took a peek outside his room and oh boy how chaotic it was."WHY THE F U C K is Myanmar's face on fire?!" He exclaimed."Don't 'cha worry,Malay,I've got this," Indonesia appeared beside Malaysia as he used the fire extinguisher to take down the fire."....You okay,Mar?" "Yeah,I'm okay.."

Silence...
"WHY THE HELL WAS YOUR FACE ON FIRE?!" Malaysia approached and shook the taller country's."C-Cammy t-tried to roast s-some mellows and a-at the end they caught on fire- He freaked out and they landed o-on my face-," Myanmar explained.Malaysia sighed and let go of the taller,who was now on the floor,suffering from the dizziness.I have no logic and common sense whatsoever.

But anyways,
It's going to be a long day for Malaysia.
-----
"Tired...," he whined and flop himself on the couch."Mal..you know that I'm right here,right?" Indonesia asked,literally trying not to scream in pain."Whatever,I'm doing this on purpose,not my fault that you're too short that I can't see you," he smirked."...I'm only an inch shorter and I'm the-" "hush,positions in bed doesn't matter,I want to cuddle~.."
-----
"We're back-oh," Brunei smiled.Silently,he took a picture of the two."It's awfully quiet," the voice of Singapore's sighed."....Ana?How cute," Thailand snickered.Vietnam chuckled at the sight.

-end-
AhA would you look at that! I was sulking because I turned 13 today

Hhh I'm 13 now huh..?Why am I 166cm again?

It's such a horrible ending!I apologise!!!!