Feeling that the black dragon cub wanted to fly, Xie Luan released the hand holding the young dragon. As a result, everyone saw the black dragon cub flying into the bedroom and flew into the bedroom for about half a minute. This young dragon came out with another gem.

“Well.”

Putting down the bitten gem in front of the crowd, the black dragon cub fluttered into the air.

This is to give them this gem …

Realizing this, everyone in the hall looked at the black dragon cub who was flapping its wings and had bright golden eyes, and could not help softening.

Because they all know that this cub loves these glittering gems very much. These gems are the treasure of this young dragon, but now they want to give them one.

The burnt corner of the table needs to be exchanged. This black cub thinks so.

But the emerald gemstone that Xie Luan sent, the young dragon liked it very much, so he went back to the small treasure chest in the bedroom and took another gemstone.

Xie Luan went to pick up the ruby on the soft blanket, reached out and hugged the black dragon cub that was flying at a low altitude, and put the gem back to the place where the young dragon could hold it.

“Aonie doesn’t need to give us gems.” Xie Luan said warmly to the black dragon cub, and paused to add another sentence, “It’s just the corner of the table, the table is not burned out.”

Although the Yunbao chapter is now well funded, Xie Luan has not become overwhelming in terms of chapter expenses.

The corner of the table was scorched and looked unsightly. Xie Luan had already dealt with it. This square table in the living room can still be used as usual.

“Well.”

In the end, he gently hugged the gemstone with his front paws. The black dragon cub was nestled in Xie Luan’s arms, and the magnificent golden vertical pupil narrowed slightly.

This black dragon cub is a baby girl.

Although the nursery members of the Yunbao Branch treat the cubs regardless of their gender, they sometimes need to be more gentle and meticulous when treating baby girls.

This happened one morning in the winter of Gaia Star. This morning, which was supposed to be peaceful and peaceful, had not passed yet. In the middle, all the peace was interrupted by the siren sounding throughout the planet.

“This is … the alarm sounding when the planet enters the first level of alert—” Hearing this special alarm sound, the few people who were smiling with their faces suddenly froze, and their faces were unavoidable in addition to the wrong expression. A little flustered.

First-level alert is the highest alert mode on the planet. It only appeared in the past in wartime. This alert model represents that the planet is about to face an extremely high threat.

Everyone didn’t know what was happening suddenly, but in the sound of the sirens, the nursery members of Yunbao Branch started to appease the cubs in the club.

Xie Luan reacted the fastest. He squatted down and picked up a few pups who were obviously frightened by the sound. He pacified his back by stroking his back and gathered the other pups in the hall as close to him as possible.

“The sound will stop soon, and the baby need not be afraid.” Xie Luan soothed, he remembered that the planet’s alarm sound should only last for half a minute.

The pups didn’t know what the sirens meant, they were just frightened by the sudden sound, and they were almost soothed just by holding up and coaxing.