Without opening my eyes I search blindly for the phone as the buzzing continues.

Opening one eyes I swiped the answer button and pressed the phone to my ears.

"Hello," I answered

"Hello sister,"

"I'm sorry looks like you have the wrong number," I said lazily and was about to hang up.

"Oh no Liliana, I'm sure I have the right number" the person said and I opened my eyes.

"Let me guess, you're the half breed who's trying to kill me?" I said while closing my eyes

"I'm not a fucking-"

"Okay how about you hurry up and talk me through your threats or whatever you're planning on saying. I was enjoying my beauty sleep," I said in a bored tone.

"Look you little slut don't try to play smart with me-" before he could finish I hang up.

I can't believe I'm related to an idiot even I could start a threat sentence better than that.

"Who calls at six in the morning to threaten you?" I said while throwing my phone to the ground.

It's literally too early for bullshit

Rolling onto my tummy I went back to wonderland.

- L E O -

"Should I shoot him?" Alfie asked in a bored tone.

"Wait, Don come on man I can get you your stuff back," Chad begged while trying to stand.

Dante grabbed him by his shoulder and pushed him back into the chair.

"The shipment arrived two weeks ago Chad. I haven't gotten my cocaine as yet. What's with the delay?" I asked.

"I don't know man. Maybe my brother got them mixed up with the other shipments or something," he cried

"I don't like playing games Chad," I said while removing my gun from my waistband.

He squirm in his seat and I rolled my eyes. I've gotten tried of their scared expressions.

"Come on don please don't kill me I have a family," he cried as I walked towards him.

"Well that's too bad," I said before bringing my gun to his temple.

Within a second his brain was scattered across the walls.

"I never liked him anyway" Diego said and both Alfie and I smirked.

"You don't seem to like anyone," Alfie said.

"I want you to find his brother and find out where the fuck my cocaine is," I said to Diego and he smirked

"And if he doesn't have it?"

"You're free to do whatever you want," I said and he nod with a smile.

"I have somethings to take care of at dad's," I said and they nod.

"I'll call you if anything comes up about Matt," Alfie said while getting into his car.

"And where are you going?" I asked Diego as he tried to sneak out of the conversation

"Maybe a club or something," he answered and Alfie and I shared a knowing smirk

"Don't," he warned when Alfie was about to add something.

Smiling I got into my car and drove off.

•••••

"You did what!?" dad shouted and I looked up at him.