𝐼𝐼.𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑞𝑢𝑒

"

"...i'm in the middle of starting over."

olivia finished her final note on her guitar and looked up nervously at her father, who had crossed arms and an unimpressed look.

"good enough," he told her and olivia sighed, putting her guitar down. "okay, get to school."

olivia nodded softly as her dad walked away and she stood up, brushing her hair back with her hand. she didn't say another word and get ready to go to school, happy she won't be seeing her dad for a couple hours.

——

"ring!"

all the kids at the palm woods school walked through the main lobby while the four boys from
big time rush stood there with confusion. kendall saw olivia and tyler and stopped them.

"olivia, tyler!" the two stopped as kendall called them, "where's everybody going?"

"to school at the palm woods," tyler told the boys, before walking ahead.

"hi guys!" olivia smiled and carlos waved at her with a goofy smile.

"hi olivia," he said as she walked by.

"dude, you need to get a grip," james told carlos, before the four boys chased the group of kids going to the school classroom. all the kids sat down as the four boys stood inside the classroom and were amazed by the sight.

"good morning, miss collins!" all the kids greeted their teacher.

"today, class, we're gonna learn about fractions," miss collins began as she walked to her desk. "and i thought a fun way to do this wouod be if we divided up some..." she bent down and pulled out to two pies, "pies!"

the class gasped and olivia smiled, looking at tyler, who was next to her.

"ohhhh!" the class said.

"i love fractions," logan said.

"i love pie!" carlos exclaimed.

"and after we cut them, i guess we'll have to eat them," miss collins shrugged and the class cheered excitedly.

"i think we're gonna like it here," kendall smiled, rubbing his hands together.

before the boys could move, kelly grabbed their shoulders, stopping them.

"oh, no," kelly said. "you guys aren't going to school here."