Izumi sighs. "You're not wrong but don't wait till your high school graduation to confess. I'll feel sorry, Osamu, at that point," she mumbles the last part to herself.

I notice Mikki coming over. "Mikki! What do you think about-- Eh? Mikki, why is your face so red?" I ask, amazed that my sister could ever look flustered like the way she is now.

Izumi's eyes widened, surprised. "Did someone make you mad? Was it Atsumu?"

"N-No one made me mad," Mikki stutters. "I'm going to the bathroom," she excuses herself and rushes to the bathroom.

Kanon pops up at the gym door after hearing all the commotion. "I heard Mikki's voice? Did she come back from giving Atsumu his hydro flask?"

"Atsumu's hydro flask?" Izumi repeats, and Kanon nods her head.

"Hmmm....." I scratch the bottom of my chin.

Completely red cheeks. Embarrassed expression. Atsumu's hydro flask. I snap my fingers.

How could I have missed it? I've been so focused on Osamu that I forgot my sister could be interested in Atsumu! I know she never showed any interest in him, but maybe the start of high school has blossomed feelings that she always kept inside.

"Hehehe," I start laughing aloud as I imagine the future double dates with us and the Miya twins.

Kanon flinches. "Is that normal?"

"It is," Izumi bluntly states. "Pretend you don't see it."

"Izumi! Kanon!" I call out to them. "It's time for me to become Detective Michi to figure out what happened!"

"Detective Michi?" Kanon repeats. "What's that?"

"Have you watched Detective Conan?" I ask.

"What's that? A cereal?" Kanon questions.

"It's not a cereal! Do you seriously not know?!" I blurt out in shock. "What kind of anime do you watch?"

"None really," Kanon answers, and I stare at her in shock.

I put my hands on her shoulders. "Girl I need to introduce you to anime."

"Sure?" Kanon agrees confused and Izumi facepalms herself.

"Please don't add fuel to the fire," She tells Kanon, then turns to me. "Anyways, there's no need to go all detective. Just ask Mikki or Atsumu, or better yet, ask Osamu. I'm sure he saw the whole thing."

"Oh, you're right," I snap my fingers.

Time to figure this mystery out!

(Later that day - At night)

After interrogating my sister, I sat on my bed and stared at the blank wall. I'm so confused.

It's not Atsumu that made her act flustered like that.

I recall my sister's expression when I asked her about what happened earlier today.

(A few minutes earlier)

"Hey Mikki, I heard from Kanon that you returned Atsumu's hydro flask, how did that go?" I ask, and she flinches.

"I-It went alright," she mumbles.

"That's good. Did you tell Atsumu that he owes you again?" I tease and her expression returns to normal.

"I didn't see him," Mikki answers.

"Eh? You didn't give him the hydro flask? Who did you give it to?" I question, and her face suddenly flushes bright red.

"Someone," she shyly mumbles.