"Maybe we should wait." He seems to purr, and my eyes widen a little bit at the statement.

"Az!" I make a face and he lets out a deep chuckle at my impatience and I smile as I realize that he was making a joke. He observes my face for a moment before leaning down to my ear.

"You might to want to hold on to something." He whispers as his warning, I move my hands from where they were on his hair to his shoulder and back. His face comes closer to mine as he enters me at the same time, I let out a gasp at the pain-- but it is the good kind of pain.

"Are you okay--"

"Az," I growl, not wanting him to stop now. He starts off slow, letting me get used to the sheer size of him.

Now I know why he has the biggest wingspan out of all the men.

He begins to go faster, and I cannot help myself as small noises escape from my mouth. Az closes the distance in between our faces as he begins to kiss me as he goes deeper in me.

"Shit." I whisper against his lips and feel him smile against me. I grip his back and shoulder harder. I usually do not let like to allow my moans to escape me when I am with men, but I cannot keep them from escaping me. Azriel moves his one hand to the spot between my neck and jawline and squeezes, I let out another gasp as the pressure from my neck pains me in another good way. Az moves his other hand to mine and I grab it and squeeze back, as hard as I can--not caring if I drew blood from my nails or not. I tilt my head back and arch my back to allow him to get closer to me. Feeling his body against mine--with nothing in between us--is like feeling as if I am finally at home.

Azriel begins kissing my neck, and his rough hands move along my body, "Velaris--" He says into my neck. Gods--him saying my name does something to me that I have never felt before. It is like he holds a key to a door that I am stuck behind and him saying my name is the gods damned key. I take my hands and lightly push his shoulders, motioning for him to let me get on top of him. He quickly takes himself out of me and he puts both hands on my sides and flips me on top of him. I quickly get on him, letting another sharp breath escape me as I get on top of him. He also lets out a shaky breath which makes me lean down to kiss him as I continue to ride him, I lean back up and place my hands on his chest, and he moves his to my hips-- guiding me as I ride him. I begin going even faster--

"Fuck--" He whispers and a part of me wants to laugh at that, I have never heard him say that word. I feel myself beginning to go over the edge and I can tell that Azriel is about to too, he leans up and places a hand on my back as he turns me around and slams me against the bed. He takes over and goes the same speed I was going, he begins to swear and let out gasps as I let out noises I did not even know could come out of me as we both finish, he slows down and takes himself out of me as he finishes. I lay there as he lays down next to me, and we both lay there for several moments staring at the top of the tent--the only sound being our heavy breathing.

I do not even know what to say to him, I cannot believe that just happened. Oh gods, if the others found out-- Rhys almost killed Cassian for sleeping with Mor-- I do not even want to know what he would do to Azriel if he found out we slept with one another. And tomorrow--

Tomorrow we go to battle with Hybern, and I just spent what could be my last night alive hooking up with my mate who does not even know he is my mate-- I would not have wanted it to spend my last night alive any other way.

I just had sex with Az.

I accidentally let out a laugh. Mostly out of shock from what just happened, and I feel Azriel turn his face to look at mine from beside me.

"Velaris?" He asks, and I let out another laugh. "Do I even want to know why you are laughing?" Him asking that makes me laugh even more, I think laughing may be a coping mechanism for me--which is not a good thing. Azriel looks back at the ceiling in silence, and I cannot imagine the thoughts running through his head at me laughing after sleeping with him.