The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!

Start from the beginning

Dewey manages to remove the weapon from the armor stand, while Ella rolls her eyes at Huey.

"Don't breath his air," She scold him, "You'll catch his stupidity." 

"C'mon, like I couldn't be a young influential business guy!" Dewey says uses the weapon to remove the helmet of the armor.

"Hahah, oh." Huey chuckles in a shallow manner.

"What?" Dewey asks offended.

"Oh, oh... you were serious? It's just... you're more the 'crazy, irresponsible, fun guy' than the 'serious, brilliant, successful guy.'" Huey says gesturing to the closed doors.

Dewey offended narrows his eyes at his triplet, 
You don't know! At least I'm not the guy who reads about people who do stuff guy. I could be a bigger deal than Beaks in three years tops." Dewey defends himself.

The armor collapses and the usher glares at them from over his desk.

Dewey turns to the usher sheepishly, "I'll pay for that in three years. I am very sorry." Dewey apologizes.

Ella silently sips her bottled milk tea and goes back inside the room where the Billionaires minus Mark Beaks were still glaring at each other.

Ella places a bottle of green tea on Scrooge's lap before going over to a section of the room to read some of the books of his adventures.

**theme song**

The boys look up upon hearing the door open and see Mark Beaks exiting backwards, "Keep making dat money, ya'll see you at two billion and counting." The door closes and Mark Beaks turns around with a scornful look, "Stuck-up old Money duddies. Don't even have a social media presence." Mark Beaks grumbles.

Mark Beaks walks pass the boys, "Mr. Beaks, I'm Dewey, future astronaut, president, and-"
"CAN YOU SIGN THIS? YOU'RE MY HERO AND A GENIUS!" Huey interrupts him.

Mark looks up from his phone, "Genius?" He says surprised before turning to the boys, "You two! I like how much you like me, that shows real smarts." Mark says writing his autograph on Huey's magazine.

"How shallow can you get?" Ella mutters from the ceiling causing them all to look up and see her standing upside down on the ceiling above them in spy gear.

"Come by the offices and I'll hook you up with a tour. Maybe even an after-school job?" Mark Beaks, before mimicking the air horns.

"You mean it?" Huey asks excited.

"Sure, why not?" Dewey said not really caring.

"Amazing-soft. I'll text you. Internship starts manana." Mark Beaks says before exiting the building not looking from his phone.

Ella shakes her head and goes back into the room to see Scrooge and Glomgold's eyes have gone red.

"Och, wallow in the..." Glomgold grumbles.

"What? Did you say something?" Scrooge yells at him.

"I was just grumbling!" Glomgold yelled back.

"Well, do it louder!" Scrooge yells at him.

"THEN IT'S NOT GRUMBLING!" Glomgold says fed up.

"You're eye sight is leaving you, therefore your hearing should be getting better. So why is it that you both are having a hard time hearing? Why are you yelling?" Ella ask rhetorically as she jotted down notes.

Ella then remembers that the music was still playing in the background. "Oh, never mind." Ella says scratching out her theory.

"Gah, I hate this music!" Glomgold says.