🐾 Nine

Kentrell

Kentrell

"Ohh daddy I don't know why but I like that sound."Draco said as I poured the noodles into the ground beef and mixed it all together, I just stared down at him and laughed because he's my twin. Tay Tay was supposed to be coming over but his damn mama acting dumb, haven't seen him for three days now smh, hate that I even let her ass be my baby mama.

"Aye you think Joe gotta chance with yo girl sister?"Ben asked coming in sitting down at the table, after making Draco a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs I sat across from him taking out a cigarette and lighting up shaking my head.

"Nah I don't think so fr but we'll see, you must've like her."He shakes his dreads and laughed but he didn't say anything he just got up and made himself a bowl of spaghetti. "If you like her then you better make a move before Joe scoop her ass up on his arms. Wifey 💚 read across my phone screen I let it ring three times before answering just to piss her ass off just so she can see how I felt when she did the same thing.

"Don't ever have me waiting that long,"I laughed on the phone just to make her mad even more, she hung up then ended up calling back twenty minutes later with an attitude. "Wait till I get back I'm going to fuck you up.... What's my Draco doing, you feed him?"Smacking my lips because she always thinks ion know what to do with some kids like I been doing this shit before she came around, my kids will forever be good under my care.

"Man I'm in the kitchen cooking spaghetti so I dump the noodles in one pot with the meat and start mixing it all together Draco going to say"Ooh daddy Idk why but I love the sound that makes" piss me tf off but had to realized that he's his daddy's son."She started laughing hard asf when I heard her sister in the back going off on somebody.

"Ion want nobody in the NBA gang but that one main attraction...."I heard then me and Ben look at each other, he shakes his dreads and walked off from the phone. Hope she wasn't talking about me because ion want her and besides I'm taken by her sister, she better gone on with that bullshit.

"Kayla which nigga you want? I hope you ain't talking about mines because he's the main attraction."

"Ion want say no names yet but I'll tell you whenever I get ready okay."Shauntell was going off on her after she said that then the phone got disconnected, damn. I went to find Ben in the front room sitting with the boys watching Spiderman 3. Ben really like that girl but she don't feel the same way, hate when my boy looking like that. Hope he find love that is right for him. Wonder how Joe would feel when he hear about Kayla not feeling him but shit he probably won't give a fuck fr.

Kayla aka Kung Fu

Y'all I really have a big ass crush on NBA Young boy, I know all his songs word to word... I got big ass posters of him all over my wall. My obsession with him is on a thousand, wish he can be mines one day but I think he's for my sister already since he got her pregnant. I broke up with my boyfriend because he kept doing me wrong so now I'm single but got my eyes on Kentrell. Shauntell went off and told me to stay away from him because she won't mind fighting me but I'm not scared because I beat her ass before when we was younger. But we're on good terms and we're like best friends I'll go to war over Shauntell, that's my sister we shared the same mom and dad.

"Shauntell...."I called but she ignored me and walked right past me about to leave outta my house. "Stop being mad, I'll always had a crush on Kentrell and you knew that...."

"Shut tf up because I didn't never knew that bullshit because you're so fucking secretive! You can't have mines so might as date Baby Joe or better yet Ten he's more mature."I made the most disgusted look ever because no they're ugly and not my type. "Bye..."she walked out the house and left in her pink and black range rover that she just purchased yesterday now she out here showing off. I was about to head upstairs and be in the bed when somebody was knocking, going to see who it is before opening the door. Its my best friend from high school she's my soul sister. She be keeping it real and ain't afraid to tell the truth, it used to me, her, and my sis together growing up til my mama passed away now we gotten separated. I'm getting justice and when I do somebody not making it out alive on my mama.

"Why can't you just let your obsession for NBA Young boy go since he's dating your sister? I hear that Baby Joe likes you fr, tbh he's not ugly.... I can see y'all being together."She pulled out a picture of baby Joe and he's not ugly it just his mouthpiece that's throwing me off like ugh no throw it away. "Give him a chance he might treat you better than your ex." I thought about it and decided to give him a chance so I had DM him asking to see if he wanted to go to dinner with me and he  put a smiling face and said he'll be here to scoop me up.

"Already I'm finna go get ready for this dinner date with the infamous Baby Joe, he's on the way. You want some water...."

"If it’s not “Ice Mountain” don’t ask me if I want some water."Bougie ass, I threw a bottle of water making her catch it like a football and she took a sip with a pinky out. I ran upstairs and gotten ready, first I had to look at Kentrell poster then I just took the posters down and folded it up.

This dinner date better be on point, made sure to carry extra money because he probably don't have it like that smh, dad taught me and my sister to not date broke dudes and look at me going on a date with one.

"You ready to order anything to drink?" The waitress asked looking over at Joe, before he was about to answer I had interrupted and ask for a different waitress. I refused to have another bitch flirt with someone who I'm on a date with I don't give a damn if we're dating or not. Anyways the date went good so far he kept me laughing, he kept talking about I'm going to be his and I started tensing up cause ion wanna be with him. He had walked me to my car and kiss me unexpectedly his lips was soft as a pillow making me wanted to kiss again but instead I just got inside the car driving off back to the house. What a night ugh, I don't know know if I wanted to continue talking to Baby Joe or not, I'm a just ghost him for now.

Should she give Joe a chance or not?

Comment please....