🐾 Three

Shauntell

Shauntell

Since somebody broke in my apartment I didn't have nowhere else to go, Kentrell had moved me over at his house, him and the gang fix up my bedroom and made it comfortable for me to sleep, it look so nice. Of course Jaz always coming over to spend the night trying to spy on me low key, she trying to make me jealous by kissing and doing the most with Kentrell when she just making herself look dumb asf.

"That bitch won't be around for long, he's not really listening to her fr, he just acting like he's listening."KD said making me laugh. out of the gang KD and Ben is my favorite they know how to make me smile that's why I cherished them. They like the brothers I love forever, don't get me wrong 3Three, Boomer, and Baby Joe is my favorite too but they like to kiss Kentrell ass too much it seem like they just around because of his money but hey I could be wrong.

"She trying to make me jealous but its not working because I don't give two fucks about what they got going on."Rolling my eyes going to make me some food cause I'm hungry. Decided to make everybody some food cause its the least I can do since they always there for me. Kentrell stood up and grabbed my hand taking me away from the table, we went outside but his girl had follow behind smh. I ended up going back in the house because he gotta handle what he got going on with Jaz, I refused to be somebody's side bitch.

"You trying to smoke with us outside in the back Shauny?"Kentrell asked calling me by the nickname he gave me, nodding my head because I could use a blunt or two right about now. Taking out a bag of weed and breaking it down on the table this not even the half of it fr. I grow my own weed and it guarantee to get you higher than the fucking moon.... Think I'm a start selling it to people but first the gang will be my first customers its on the house since they're my peeps now.

"Damn girl where you get all of this?"KD asked picking up the weed in his hands, I laughed lighting up the blunt after rolling up the weed inside.

"I grow my own weed,"passing the blunt over to Kentrell, we was all passing it around til we got on the third blunt. Jaz came over and spilled her drink on me so I yanked her ass up and beat her ass, done let her slide the first time but not this time. Nobody stop me either because she had it coming with her raggedy ass. Kentrell pushed me away and went to help her get up and sat on the couch, he is mad at me because his bitch waste her drink on me smh crazy. Putting my bag of weed back in my purse I stood up dusting myself off and went to get ready to go out. The gang wanted to go to the strip club so I put on my best outfit because I might be on the pole tonight.

Lean all in my cup, blunts back to back I was having a good time, couldn't stop smiling and laughing at everything they saying to me. I went on stage with some of the strippers and did some tricks on the pole mfs was throwing money at me thinking I'm a real stripper when that's not true. Kentrell got me down from the stage pulling my skirt down but I didn't wanted him to touch me so I walked away and went back to partying and throwing this ass back. Ben pulled me away and brought me outside to the car where the gang was at, Jaz wasn't in the car wondering where she went but that's none of my business. As soon as we got to the house after dropping the gang off Kentrell picked me up with a struggle because I kept pushing him but he had managed to take me upstairs to my room.

"Kentrell get away from me! How tf you get mad at me because your bitch spilled her drink on me when I was just vibing and getting high? Fuck you I can't wait to find my own shit."I went in the bathroom and shut and locked the door behind, fuck left my phone in the room on the bed, oh well ain't nobody calling me or texting. About to start the shower when I heard Kentrell talking to me.

"I don't wanna cause pain, I don't wanna see you cry,"he sighed turning the knob on the door before he got it open, he had came over and wrapped his arms around my body. "Yes, I wanna be with you, but I'm just takin' my time."Smacking my lips trying to push him away when he had smashed his lips on mines pulling my arms on the wall and pressing against me. Tears came down my eyes because I didn't wanted to stop kissing him but I had to since he's not my nigga and I told myself that ain't no side bitch in my blood at all. My pussy was super wet from that kiss it was running like a faucet, trying to cross my legs when he just opened em up and slide between them, he started eating til he made me squirt.... Juices was all over his face but he didn't stop til I was satisfied. He pulled out his dick and fuck me from behind her was all on my spine, pussy turned to slip and slide made him go harder. I went up and down making him come for more, soon as I felt him about to cum I was trying to move so he can pulled out but he just held me tight and empty inside of me. Time to get this plan b outta my bag because I'm not getting pregnant. Putting the pill in my mouth and washed it down with water, he was just staring.

"Kentrell I'm not having your baby if you still fucking with Jaz and you have two little boys. And we're not together..."He grabbed me by the neck and choked me up kissing all inside my mouth.

"You're mines Shauntell, any nigga that I see you trying to talk to going to end up dead so I suggest you to not talk to other nigga but me,"he grabbed a handful of my ass and brought us back inside the bathroom, his dick was standing up it was so big. "And I'm done fucking with Jaz my sons don't like her, she was just around to suck my dick. Haven't fuck that girl but one time and it was before your time."I stepped in the shower rolling my eyes because he must think I'm dumb, but I'm a leave it alone. Kentrell got in and stuck his dick in my ass and started pounding tf outta me, he turned me around and fuck me on the wall with my legs up.

"Kentrell please stop I'm not trying to have a baby,"I cried out then felt some warm go inside he started mixing it all in before pulling out and helped me wash up with my body wash. Been giving him the silent treatment since we both got out of the shower and put our pajamas on and laid in the bed. I took another plan b when he went to sleep and went in my room to go to sleep alone.